Trump a sore loser?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still shocked at how many on this board wanted the Trumpster. There weren't many, but the fact there was more than one was too much. He never had a chance to own this team, he only entered the bidding for his own self promotion.

These words are true, Greggy T.

He's just messing around. I actually like Trump. He's pretty funny. He calls into the Stern show once in a while.

i agree.. there are a lot worse pop culture celebs out there.. as for owning the bills, take away pegula, golisano, he would have been our only hope.. JVB, the twinkie guy, one never knows..

i agree.. there are a lot worse pop culture celebs out there.. as for owning the bills, take away pegula, golisano, he would have been our only hope.. JVB, the twinkie guy, one never knows..

Well, uh, yeah. But this reminds me of a poem.

"Balls" cried the Queen.

If I had two, I'd be King!

Edited by Stopthepain

He also had kind words for the city of Buffalo after the process was over. None of the other bidders did.

I'm still shocked at how many on this board wanted the Trumpster. There weren't many, but the fact there was more than one was too much. He never had a chance to own this team, he only entered the bidding for his own self promotion.

Anyone who knows Chump's history knew he was in it strictly for show from the very onset. Submit a non-binding bid of one billion dollars and follow that up with a binding bid of eight hundred million. His potential ownership of the team was a bad joke.

Yea that damn billionaire loser.... You might not like him but he's certainly not a loser.

Do you only judge "success" in life by the size of one's bank account?

Sadly, you probably do.

Therein lies a major problem with America in the year 2014.

Hopefully you are still young and stupid. You'll grow out of it. Hang in there, my friend.

Edited by Stopthepain

Do you only judge "success" in life by the size of one's bank account?

Sadly, you probably do.

Therein lies a major problem with America in the year 2014.

Hopefully you are still young and stupid. You'll grow out of it. Hang in there, my friend.

Highly successful business man, not a convicted felon. Seems to be doing alright by me. He has many charities that he runs as well. You can read all about them at trump.com/charities

What have you contributed? I know you must have accomplished much more than him by your response. We'll let you list a few of your great achievements.

As for me, young and stupid? Not so much. Young and successful? You bet!

Highly successful business man, not a convicted felon. Seems to be doing alright by me. He has many charities that he runs as well. You can read all about them at trump.com/charities

What have you contributed? I know you must have accomplished much more than him by your response. We'll let you list a few of your great achievements.

As for me, young and stupid? Not so much. Young and successful? You bet!

Hang in there my friend, there is hope for you yet.

I'll guess you are in your 20s and way below my IQ level.

Sorry, but no further comments will be forthcoming. You don't warrant it.

So you run away when called out. Classic. If you need something to do later you can come over and wash my new Cadillac. Keep winning, sir.

Edited by Smitty846