Does Kyle Williams have a shot at the Hall of Fame?

what does he do exceptionally?

penetrates, finishes plays, plays with intensity/never takes a play off, controls his gap, plays through injuries, leader on and off the field, knack for identifying screens immediately, consistently collapses pocket

(and my favorite)

solid ball skills in season openers on the road when he knows we need an INT to get the win..... woot woot

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we love him. I know other fans are envious of us having him.

He is 31 and has made a few pro bowls, however, sometimes as an alternate. If we assume '14-'16 as quality years in his career, meaning he hopefully makes it to the pro bowl, what are the chances or what do you think the odds are of Kyle being an NFL Hall of Famer?

EDIT: keeping in mind that as a 7 time pro-bowler and multiple year all-pro Fred Smerlas still isn't in and no longer appears ont he ballot, I believe.

if I can keep playing at a high level for another 6 yrs it's in the bag!

penetrates, finishes plays, plays with intensity/never takes a play off, controls his gap, plays through injuries, leader on and off the field, knack for identifying screens immediately, consistently collapses pocket

(and my favorite)

solid ball skills in season openers on the road when he knows we need an INT to get the win..... woot woot

Thanks man :thumbsup: