Phil Rivers WANTS to turn the ball over!

#34fan

Let's HELP him do what he does naturally. -Last three years (2011-present) Rivers has 47 INT's and 21 fumbles... For a starting QB, River's ball security SUCKS.

That means D-line shouldn't give up on sacks that easy. At least stick out an arm, and see if we can rip something loose.

He's the biggest liability on the field for the Bolts. -Oh yah, and I REALLY don't like the whiny little trash-talker.

Let's HELP him do what he does naturally. -Last three years (2011-present) Rivers has 47 INT's and 21 fumbles... For a starting QB, River's ball security SUCKS.

That means D-line shouldn't give up on sacks that easy. At least stick out an arm, and see if we can rip something loose.

He's the biggest liability on the field for the Bolts. -Oh yah, and I REALLY don't like the whiny little trash-talker.

He was comeback player of the year last year.

Excerpt from article...

"Working under Reich, Rivers completed a team-record and NFL-leading 69.5 pct. of his passes last season (378 of 544) for 4,478 yards (third-highest of his career) with 32 touchdowns (second-most of his career) and just 11 interceptions for a career and team-record-tying passer rating of 105.5"

11 interceptions last yr. Not too shabby.

He's improved under Reich, and Mcoy, no doubt... But didn't fare well in his last trip to the Ralph... We should at least try to take him back to his roots as a turnover machine... Lotsa noise, and white jerseys clawing at that ball... Rattle Rivers early, and we've got a good chance.

I would much rather play them coming off of a big win than a loss. They had to give it everything they had mentally and physically to beat Seattle. Plus now we get to see what they relied on to win a game. My concern is they seem to match up well against us with quick throws and a good TE. But if we take away a depleted run game that will only take them so far.

Edited by Estelle Getty

they still have Donald Brown and Woodhead. And will probably activate Bo Oliver (from UB)

Yeah, but none of them scare me or cause me to game plan for them if I'm Jim Schwartz. No Mathews is a big advantage on the Bills side of the ledger, IMO.