Dolphins at Bills Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, where is that fins fan from Rochester? He promised to eat some crow.

He stepped up like a man with a post yesterday.

Buffalo Bills off to inspiring 2-0 start after tumultuous offseason

After two brief weeks on the field, the best story in the NFL is, well, everything in Buffalo. The Bills are a surprising 2-0, sitting alone atop the AFC East. They have a new owner committed to keeping the team in Western New York. And there's a wonderful big picture to keep in perspective when the team eventually hits a rough patch.

@buffalobills

#Bills head coach Doug Marrone: "We'll do whatever it takes to win." #undefeated pic.twitter.com/79FN7NnUWI

Marrone: "We know it's a long season. Our focus is the game that's next, and that's the @Chargers."

Marrone: "RWS is a difficult place to play, and yesterday was even more so." #RockTheRalph

Marrone on @NigelBradham_13's return: "He's done a great job in the role that we've given him"

@buffalobills

Marrone: Rookies improve from WK1 to WK2 After win: "I look like I knew what I was talking about" @PB_Number2 @66_Henderson @sammywatkins

Boobie Dixon: "We Compete and It Makes Us Better" <3:49>

Running back Boobie Dixon talks about success on special teams and the leadership of EJ Manuel and Kyle Williams.

C.J. Spiller: "We're off to a great start" <10:53>

C.J. Spiller joined The John Murphy Show to discuss his game against the Dolphins and his 102-yard kick off return for a TD. He also weighed in on former Clemson teammate Sammy Watkins and his breakout game

@ChrisBrownBills

Injury report from Sunday's game - DT Stefan Charles (hip), LB Randell Johnson (knee). Sammy Watkins just has general soreness. #Bills

I re-watched the game today (OMG I love the NFL Ticket!). Sammy played most of that game in serious pain. Serious pain.

I'll say again, as I said earlier in this thread: I really do think it would have been a different game if Moreno hadn't been injured. I'm not saying that we wouldn't have won, or even that Moreno is that good. But, especially after reading the comments made by Philbin, regarding his decision to run the clock down at the end of the first half, I think that Moreno was a huge part of their game plan that they had trouble adjusting for until halftime. Once defending the run became that easy for us, we were just utterly dominant against their offense.

I re-watched the game today (OMG I love the NFL Ticket!). Sammy played most of that game in serious pain. Serious pain.

I'll say again, as I said earlier in this thread: I really do think it would have been a different game if Moreno hadn't been injured. I'm not saying that we wouldn't have won, or even that Moreno is that good. But, especially after reading the comments made by Philbin, regarding his decision to run the clock down at the end of the first half, I think that Moreno was a huge part of their game plan that they had trouble adjusting for until halftime. Once defending the run became that easy for us, we were just utterly dominant against their offense.

With the Bills' D line dominance yesterday, it's comfortable win regardless IMO.

Doug Marrone on Red Zone, Henderson Stepping Up <6:36>

The Bills head coach talks about working to get better in the red zone, how Seantrel Henderson has stepped up, and using starters on special teams.

Doug Marrone on Leading Division, Energy of Fans <7:10>

The Bills head coach talks about having to play well in all three phases of the game, leading the division after two weeks, and the team feeding off of the energy from the fans.

Doug Marrone on Rookies, Cornerback Depth <3:29>

The Bills head coach talks about seeing a jump in play from the rookies, Preston Brown taking advantage of his opportunity, and the depth of the team at cornerback.

EJ: Our fans make us want to go harder

A closer look at Mrs. Wilson’s honorary WOF ring

A special game day for McKelvin

Teammates see EJ progressing

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Stefan Charles: "The fans were unreal" <1:17>

Bills defensive tackle Stefan Charles talks about his sack which included his "sack dance." He also discussed the fans and why the defensive line was out to prove something.

Mario Williams: "We took care of business" <2:13>

Bills defensive end Mario Williams talks about the defensive performance against the Dolphins and the backing from the home crowd in Ralph Wilson Stadium.

INFOGRAPHIC: Bills beat Dolphins to improve to 2-0

Take a look back at the Bills 29-10 win over the Miami Dolphins at Ralph Wilson Stadium.