Rooting for Marquise Goodwin

I was a big fan of us drafting him and I am a big fan of him being on this team. A couple of unfortunate things for him at this point...we have 3 very talented guys at the top of the depth chart and he's had a series of mostly minor injuries thats kept him from really being able to establish himself as a regular in the game plan and a regular rapport with EJ.

I dont know if it will happen this offseason or not, but I do think Mike Williams isn't long for the Bills...not that I don't want him here, its a matter of circumstance. He's good enough to be a #2 or #1 on many teams, and I just don't see him staying around as the #3 once his contract is up. And I don't see the Bills wanting to pay Woods and Watkins what they will command shortly and also pay Williams. So barring injuries, Woods or Williams (Watkins I think is a safe bet to be here a long time unless he busts out for some reason which doesn't look like the case) are going to be a choice the Bills need to make. And IMO Woods wins that choice.

So, until one of the 3 are traded or leave via Free Agency, it may be hard for Goodwin to get many opportunities here given the talent on the roster and how run dominant our offense is. But I still hope he does because he is a game changer when you get the ball in his hands. And if Goodwin is the one who gets traded, then I will continue to root for him as I am a fan.

check YouTube and ESPN.com - I think there are links to the segment

Yea I've been looking but they apparently take forever to put the E:60 segments online. The last one was for Suh which was like 2 months ago. Or I'm just really bad at working the googles on the internet machine.

Edited by The Wiz