Announcers for Bills/Fins game

dascottbills28

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this really an issue? We're coming off a huge win against a good opponent. Our team is staying in Buffalo, erasing any fears that we've had for the past 10-15 years. Home opener, against the Dolphins. And we're worried about the announcers? Just me.

Not just you, I'll be at the Ralph, so no worries from me...

These announcers are HORRIBLE. They keep messing up down and distance, keep confusing Spiller with Dixon, and have called the "Bears" the "Bills" on a number of occasions. I mean honestly you could get two random guys off the street and they'd be better than these two clowns.

These announcers are HORRIBLE. They keep messing up down and distance, keep confusing Spiller with Dixon, and have called the "Bears" the "Bills" on a number of occasions. I mean honestly you could get two random guys off the street and they'd be better than these two clowns.

lol-so did you....

They're screwing up fundamental things like down and distance.

I feel like you are the duplicate thread reminder police. Do you get a salary from TBD?

I noticed that too, but it only seems to happen when he started the other thread. 26 protecting his board turf!

I want Don Criqui back.

Same here.

Edited by KD in CT

these announcers were just absolute @$$. that is as close to a technical, professional, well thought out explanation as i can come up with with a couple drinks in me. they were freaking awful and i kept having to find family friendly ways to explain my displeasure throughout the game. but they were just pure...freaking...$#!!.