More trouble for Jerruh

YoloinOhio

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah really, woman in the photo seems to be enjoying herself. This could have the unimaginable effect of myself and others having sympathy for Jerrah

Yep. Hardly a look of distress on her grill. Frivolous Lawsuit!

While I agree she is likely an opportunist, we really don't know what happened after that picture was taken, do we? Perhaps she was having a bit of fun with the old man, and later on he took it a bit too far.

On this, of all days, a bit of sensitivity might be in order. Just IMO, of course.

While I agree she is likely an opportunist, we really don't know what happened after that picture was taken, do we? Perhaps she was having a bit of fun with the old man, and later on he took it a bit too far.

On this, of all days, a bit of sensitivity might be in order. Just IMO, of course.

Of course you could very well be correct given Jerrah's purported character issues, but I am highly skeptical.

@ProFootballTalk

Jerry Jones' lawyer calls sexual assault lawsuit against Jones relating to leaked photos a "money grab" http://wp.me/p14QSB-9zb0

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Of course you could very well be correct given Jerrah's purported character issues, but I am highly skeptical.

@ProFootballTalk

Jerry Jones' lawyer calls sexual assault lawsuit against Jones relating to leaked photos a "money grab" http://wp.me/p14QSB-9zb0

Oh, I certainly understand. And like I say, I believe that is most likely the case. But for now, I will reserve judgement.

Plus, Jerry is scum. He deserves to get played. B-)

@ProFootballTalk

yeah it's funny how it goes from Jones the individual at the party, to subsequently naming the cowboys as a defendant too ... like somehow they hid all 53 players in that room. Clearly shes just trying to drag the team's name into it, threatening to cheapen it knowing that could cost Jerrah far more than an actual civil claim

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I think the absence of a police report or any criminal charges says all you need to know. Criminal court doesn't give you a big payday, and accusations have to be proven beyond a 50.1% probability.

I think the absence of a police report or any criminal charges says all you need to know. Criminal court doesn't give you a big payday, and accusations have to be proven beyond a 50.1% probability.

Actually it doesn't tell me ALL I need to know. But again, I remain skeptical of her motives.

Didn't read page 2, so not sure if this has been covered, but the woman in the pictures is NOT the woman who is filing the compliant...

Hmmmm.

Via the Dallas Morning News, the plaintiff allegedly is the person who took the photos that Jones called a “misrepresentation” in comments last month to the media. At a minimum, this process could shed more light on exactly what was being misrepresented.