Utopia

Wiz

It was disappointing. "Huntress Hex" and "Preacher John" and "Excon Dave", "Survivalist Cathy" or whatever her name was (no way that blond lady is married, she is a nut job), they should not even have told the viewers what the prior life story was for any of the people.

They are doing a poor job of "playing house". There is no way you can pull this show off when there is just a gate to walk out of. There are no real repercussions, I mean, really, they will ban you? In real life there would be some physical beat downs, and the need for weapons.

I will give it a little bit more. Not sure how they vetted these people, There are some crazy people here. Anyone agreeing to do this is crazy.

Edited by Security

Saw that on the ad and my buddy said what does that even mean? Best I could come up with is that she must be a train wreck.

Just young, naive, from a not so smart family, she is not so smart, has a drinking problem, and thinks there should be no money, power or religion.

She basically called the first official booze party of the this fake "new" world, and in essence caused the one dude to be douchy after he drank too much (although he was douchy before, now he was drunk and douchy which "scared" the women, hahahaha). Turns out she cannot hold her booze, she was puking so bad the next day that EMTs from "outside" world had to take her away and give her an IV.

She should have booted off the show.

Just young, naive, from a not so smart family, she is not so smart, has a drinking problem, and thinks there should be no money, power or religion. Turns out she cannot hold her booze, she was puking so bad the next day that EMTs from "outside" world had to take her away and give her an IV.

Sounds like I wasn't to far off with my train wreck comment. lol

I think I might have pinpointed your problem: you're using the commercial time to actually watch the commercials rather than drinking / refilling your drink.

If I refilled my drink at every commercial break I'd still be drunk now and probably hungover the rest of the week.

The worst is CBS. "We have the #1 drama, the #1 comedy, the #1 reality show, the #1 news show, the #1 kids' show!!!"

If they are all #1, why have I never watched any of them?

Because we're Bills fans. We wouldn't recognize #1 if it hit us in the nuts.