2014 Pump Up video "Old School Style"

folz

I was a little bored yesterday waiting for opening day, so I edited together a 2014 season "pump up" video

in old-school, NFL-Films style. So, if you've got 12 minutes sometime before the game and want to get pumped up for

the season, then take a look. Hope you enjoy!

GO BILLS!

I was a little bored yesterday waiting for opening day, so I edited together a 2014 season "pump up" video

in old-school, NFL-Films style. So, if you've got 12 minutes sometime before the game and want to get pumped up for

the season, then take a look. Hope you enjoy!

GO BILLS!

Awesome video!! thx!

That Robey pick 6 vs Fish and the flip into endzone is my fav play!

Edited by RCOHEN13

Great video! I think a lot of Bills fans see a few offensive players on this team who have that "human highlight reel" kind of talent. I think that's what we are so apprehensive about this season because we're waiting for liftoff already and worried that it will never happen. Our guys should be able to have a great day today against this old and toothless Bears D, right?

Thanks for the video buddy!

Oh man, that was an awesome video. I am impressed by how many recent offensive plays in that vid and the defensive line section is bad ass. The section on turnovers was cool too. How can you look at these things and not be pumped about the coming year.

Edited by Rockinon

Great video! I think a lot of Bills fans see a few offensive players on this team who have that "human highlight reel" kind of talent. I think that's what we are so apprehensive about this season because we're waiting for liftoff already and worried that it will never happen. Our guys should be able to have a great day today against this old and toothless Bears D, right?

Thanks for the video buddy!

You mean like Sammy in camp?

Hopefully we see some of those plays today and get a taste of rainbow sherbet play calling.

Love the old school style folz.

Edited by The Wiz