Less than 24 HRS and Counting!

Fadingpain

OK: Less than 24 hours to go before kickoff.

It's been a long pre-season. We have debated many things.

Bottom line: what does your gut tell you RIGHT NOW before the game?

I think we have a REAL CHANCE to upset the Bears on their turf and steal a victory tomorrow. I really do.

What do you say?

I can't remember an offseason with such turmoil and real-or-perceived "controversies" in the history of this board...add in Ralph's passing and the impending sale, and I just have to say....

BRING ME SOME BILLS FOOTBALL

I can't remember an offseason with such turmoil and real-or-perceived "controversies" in the history of this board...add in Ralph's passing and the impending sale, and I just have to say....

BRING ME SOME BILLS FOOTBALL

I hear you brother. I am really looking forward to this one in particular.

I suspect a blow out.................................................. by the Bills. Don't know why my gut tells me these things. Bills in the 30s, Chitown in the teens. I guess I just think that these teams are close in record last year and Cutler looks bad under pressure. He forces and holds on too long, always has.

EJ looked good to start last season and we added good talent (yes lost some too but). I just think we can do this. We pull away after the half. CJ gets a return TD and a out of the backfield reception TD. That's what my gut says, my brain on the otherhand.....don't ask. GO BILLS!!

The bills are known to make stupid mistakes on the road. Can they cut it down. Can they show some emotions coming out of the gate. Can the Pass rush get to Cutler. Can Manuel connect with Woods/Watkins/Williams. Can Spiller and Jackson run the ball effectively. Can our DBs hold down.

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!! TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!! I'm a kid and it's Christmas morning.

Yeah, I said this same thing this morning and my wife replied, "yeah, but when's the last time Santa actually stopped at our house? What makes you think he's coming today?