FYI :Bills Opener vs Chicago on FOX

I'm glad to see this actually. That means we will not be nationally televised so when we just beat the piss out of the cubs no one will see it but the highlights. The cubs offensive line has issues so Cutler will be running for his life, yes they have a good running game but we will shut that down quickly and force Cutler to make bad decisions. We will get 5+ sacks and a few picks and win 23-10 easily and we run by committee so no big numbers but steady. That whole time we will be on a back burner because the nfl will play a blow out game which one team destroys another like 43-3 and most fans watch a boring game. I'm excited to see this.

OK, so I'm not the only one who hates the fox broadcast.

Right there with you too. I hate the FOX broadcast for mostly the same reasons JR posted. Can't stand the studio crew either, especially Bradshaw.

Tony Siragusa....now there's a commentator who gives great insight and analysis. My wife always asks why the TV volume is low during games.

Wonder if he will be wearing his adult diapers.

Right there with you too. I hate the FOX broadcast for mostly the same reasons JR posted. Can't stand the studio crew either, especially Bradshaw.

Wonder if he will be wearing his adult diapers.

Ha, forgot about that commercial.

I'm glad to see this actually. That means we will not be nationally televised so when we just beat the piss out of the cubs no one will see it but the highlights. The cubs offensive line has issues so Cutler will be running for his life, yes they have a good running game but we will shut that down quickly and force Cutler to make bad decisions. We will get 5+ sacks and a few picks and win 23-10 easily and we run by committee so no big numbers but steady. That whole time we will be on a back burner because the nfl will play a blow out game which one team destroys another like 43-3 and most fans watch a boring game. I'm excited to see this.

:w00t: