Da Opener

billsfan714

They'll contain Forte and get smoked by the WRs. Luckily Jay Cutler will always throw 2 or 3 balls up for grabs and if the Bills can grab those they'll have a shot. Also, the Bears defense is still putrid so hopefully EJ won't completely suck. I've got a complete feeling of disinterest in the Bills this year which means they'll win decisively and suck me right back in.

They'll contain Forte and get smoked by the WRs. Luckily Jay Cutler will always throw 2 or 3 balls up for grabs and if the Bills can grab those they'll have a shot. Also, the Bears defense is still putrid so hopefully EJ won't completely suck. I've got a complete feeling of disinterest in the Bills this year which means they'll win decisively and suck me right back in.

:lol:

Let's move off the topic of EJ and the front office. Can our D contain Forte and those 2 huge WRs, Marshall and Jeffrey?

While we may stumble into a pick off of an errant throw by Cutler, I expect Marshall to have a huge day and Jeffery to contribute a couple of his patented acrobatic catches for TD's. We don't have a corner on the roster that can stay with these guys. Once they loosen us up with the intermediate passes it will free up Forte, especially receiving out of the backfield when our over- aggressive pass rush kicks in. The bears O is a horrible matchup for the Bills. The Bears D is suspect, and there will be opportunities four plays, but a typical slow start form Manuel and keying on run early will have this game in the bag for Chicago before EJ hits some throws late. Bears 34-17

Let's move off the topic of EJ and the front office. Can our D contain Forte and those 2 huge WRs, Marshall and Jeffrey?

Depends if McKelvin is 100 percent. If so I think we have a shot. But the WR's cant catch if Culter is on his butt after taking some hits.

I think our D is up to the task. If they can force some turnovers we can win the game . If they don't keep pressure of Culter for most of the day Jay is gonna cut them up.

Forte is a damn good RB. This is gonna be a good test. It's strength vs Strength is this matchup.

Also if the Bills can control the clock with the running game this will limit the Bears on offence.

Bills 41- DaBears 21

I know I know but we 0-0 and I'm drinking the Koolaid for one week, maybe 2.

I think someone put some Koolaid in your Koolaid. Even the regular Koolaid drinkers will want to get their hands on some of your Koolaid because it must be strong stuff