PhilaDehlia & Me LAMP

Mark Vader

This weekend I met up with our favorite Philadelphia Eagles fan & TBD member, PhilaDehlia.

She had me on her live stream video this past Saturday and we got to talk about various football issues.

So have a look and add whatever comments you may have.

This weekend I met up with our favorite Philadelphia Eagles fan & TBD member, PhilaDehlia.

She had me on her live stream video this past Saturday and we got to talk about various football issues.

So have a look and add whatever comments you may have.

:wub: Too cute.

I noticed her ring, and lost interest immediately. Sorry.

LOL...Bills + Eagles fan? It would have never worked out anyway :flirt:

It was so great seeing you Mark Vaderr!!! Thanks for coming to visit :D

Did you tell 26CornerBlitz we shouted him out at the end ;)

Yes! You're wearing the cross-eyed Bills sunglasses! When I saw photos of the ones they handed out on Kids Day (with both logos facing in the same direction) I told somebody the logos used to be facing each other and you looked cross-eyed when you wore them -- thanks for confirming my recollection was correct!

LOL...Bills + Eagles fan? It would have never worked out anyway :flirt:

It was so great seeing you Mark Vaderr!!! Thanks for coming to visit :D

Did you tell 26CornerBlitz we shouted him out at the end ;)

My pleasure, PhilaDehlia. Had lots of fun watching you experience technical difficulties for 6 hours.

Can't wait to do this again. ;)

Yes! You're wearing the cross-eyed Bills sunglasses! When I saw photos of the ones they handed out on Kids Day (with both logos facing in the same direction) I told somebody the logos used to be facing each other and you looked cross-eyed when you wore them -- thanks for confirming my recollection was correct!

You're welcome and yes the original sunglasses look better cross-eyed.