It's Timothy Richard time...for the love of god!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, in conclusion, Jeff Teul and Jordan Palmer are better options than a guy who...has actually won a playoff game in the last 5 years (nevermind the list of QBs that we've fielded in the last 14 that couldn't even get us there).

Please! Somebody :death: me now!

Until he didn't. Warner continued to win and was super bowl MVP. Tebow was relegated to special teams and then cut. Can you see the difference?

His last year starting was his first year start and thus, his only year starting.

He went 7-4 and then won a playoff game after taking over for a 1-4 team

So to say 'until he didn't' is factually incorrect.

I for one appreciate the recurring TT threads.

It help ground you when you starting thinking the bills QB situation couldn't be any worse.

Then comes the reminder... Sure it could, they could add this guy.... Visions of adding limp wristed jump passes in the red zone sure make me happy with Jordan Palmer.

I understand Tebow isn't a "great" quarterback. But he is better than the two backups we have. I'm not saying bring him in to start. Would you feel better if EJ gets hurt putting Palmer or Tuel in...or Tebow?

it's not that he isn't "great". He's TERRIBLE

His last year starting was his first year start and thus, his only year starting.

He went 7-4 and then won a playoff game after taking over for a 1-4 team

So to say 'until he didn't' is factually incorrect.

Yeah and besides, Tebow has Jesus on his side.

And you know, considering he is all knowing, all powerful, and ever-present...that's gotta be a good thing, right?

...and I'm sure this won't be the last Tebow thread on the board this year. Especially when we're staring 0-5 in the face, fielding Jordan Palmer with EJ sidelined with his knee blown up..AGAIN. Then what?!

Way to be KellyStrong with your team spirit. Tebow sucks, BTW.

Can Tebow even own an NFL and NHL franchise at the same time?

Beat me to it...

I have literally zero confidence in the two backups we have now. And so does the head coach. Listen to what he says about them. If EJ struggles or goes down, we're screwed. We all know that.

Then I have -10 confidence that Tebow will be an upgrade.

True, but with a glimmer of hope.

All of our QBs are equally terrible, without a glimmer of hope.

Around the midway point of this season, that will be obvious to all.

In the 2 years he threw a decent amount of passes, his completion percentage was 46.5% and 50%. That's a glimmer of hope?!!!