Alex Carrington Status

AtlBills

Heard on an NFL Replay during a Steeler game that Carrington is on the bubble to make the 53 man squad. How is Mr Eugene Parker "super Agent" working for you now?? Bills offered him a fair contract considering his injury but Mr Parker had more grandious plans for his client. That guys is poison...Good Luck Jerry Jones and your Dez Bryant / Colonel Parker circus!

Why the venom against an agent who almost always gets what their client wants? I'd call him successful and committed to the needs of his clientele.

the grass is always greener and Parker either finds the best pasture or ***** the bed.

Seldom does it work out like Byrd where its more average than huge payday.

If I am team Spiller I let the Bills make their offer and than balance that out. If it is great I sign it. If not I give Parker 48 hours to find something to match. Than compare the two.

Heard on an NFL Replay during a Steeler game that Carrington is on the bubble to make the 53 man squad. How is Mr Eugene Parker "super Agent" working for you now?? Bills offered him a fair contract considering his injury but Mr Parker had more grandious plans for his client. That guys is poison...Good Luck Jerry Jones and your Dez Bryant / Colonel Parker circus!

parker is better at his job than all of us. carrington apparently is not quite good enough at his though. that you expect him to come out ahead 100% of the time or be a failure is probably unrealistic.

Sad that the best bills players have a hard time making other teams rosters.

carrington was one of the best bills players? I remember him as a depth rotational player that could contribute and we hoped (as did he and his agent) would break out with the right scheme, coaching, etc...

carrington was one of the best bills players? I remember him as a depth rotational player that could contribute and we hoped (as did he and his agent) would break out with the right scheme, coaching, etc...

Just goes to show the Bills coaching staff doesn't even know who their best players are, relegating potential superstars to occasional 3rd down/situational guys! :P

Carrington was the starter until he got injured, so no he wasn't a depth/rotational player.

Why the venom against an agent who almost always gets what their client wants? I'd call him successful and committed to the needs of his clientele.

I think he's an agent that gets what he wants. His clients mostly benefit from this though. As for Carrington, I don't know if he benefitted.

Edited by kas23

Carrington was the starter until he got injured, so no he wasn't a depth/rotational player.

He started 9 games in 4 years and was splitting reps with Hughes in those final 3 games that he was technically starter. On the spectrum of depth to rotational to established starter to one of our best.... I'd put him at best poking his head slightly above rotational even at his highest heights and depth/rotational for pretty much his entire career. Regardless, I think we agree "one of our best players" was nonsense even if I thought he was a good contributor.