Bills Release Thad Lewis

Nice little run for him. Oh, well-- hope he figures things out, and can latch on somewhere eventually. His regression still puzzles me.

Puzzled too. Maybe Tuel's improvement affected him, or Downing had him doing things that interfered with his game? Dunno, but there has to be some reason, it was too much of a contrast IMO

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think Tuel has shown improvement?

Good question,I know Chris Brown talks pretty often about seeing it. Has had multiple blog posts and articles about it, compared to zero about Thad as far as I know. Preseason stats are not as good as last year, but the degree of difficulty may be higher. Last year he didn't have to play with Kounandjio. He had a couple excellent hard throws last game including a 25 yarder. 90 yards in the last 4:49 is not bad, with both drives ended by protection breakdowns

Edited by Just Nguyen Baby

They did have a plan but Thad let them down big time. I thought he was a decent #2 last year.

This, maybe the pressure got the best of him and he couldn't rise to the top. He actually got worse than last year and that is remarkable, it's like he lost the playbook in the summer and lost every bit of confidence he showed last year.

If you don't count 7 years being on NFL teams in camps and preseason games and on the active roster for four of them more experience than 1.2 years, you have severe trouble with common sense or math or both.

Now you're a math professor? Palmer was out of the league for two of those years.

Again, all of this stuff you attribute to him ("big arm!) has gotten him booted off of every team he has "played" for.

Why can't he hold a roster spot? Answer that simple question.

Now you're a math professor? Palmer was out of the league for two of those years.

Again, all of this stuff you attribute to him ("big arm!) has gotten him booted off of every team he has "played" for.

Why can't he hold a roster spot? Answer that simple question.

No, he played on teams or was in their camps for 7 years.

He can't hold a roster spot because he's not very good. He stinks. Which I already said a few times. He's just better, more qualified, more experienced, smarter, bigger, has a better arm than Jeff Tuel.

No, he played on teams or was in their camps for 7 years.

He can't hold a roster spot because he's not very good. He stinks. Which I already said a few times. He's just better, more qualified, more experienced, smarter, bigger, has a better arm than Jeff Tuel.

Why don't you just say you simply hate Tuel. You would sound more reasonable.

It sounds like Thad deserved his fate. I really liked the kid though and wish him the best of luck. He did beat the Fish twice and for that he definitely deserves some recognition. We should all have a toast to him next time we have a beverage. I'm planning to.