If there is a thing called karma...

WEEI and most of the media are already talking like the Pats have won the game. Grant it they are prohibitive favorites, but if there really is something to karma in this world, the Pats deserve to have rug pulled out from under them. Not that it's going to happen.

PTR

Reguardless on who people believe is going to win the game..the game still has to be played..i'll be the first to tell you that at least years superbowl, when Deshaun Foster scored and then the bomb to Mushin Muhammed, seeing the panthers winning..I for a few minutes there thought they actually had a shot to beat the pats..Belicheck, Weiss and Creneel are amazing coaches, but let's not forget that reid, johnson and company aren't to shabby either..

This is what I want to happen Superbowl Sunday. A close game. Perhaps the Eagles are down big and they take a 2 point lead with a minute left. The Pats drive. They line up for a 18 yard FG and Viniteri shanks it. Redemption for Norwood! The Bills curse is lifted!

I've lived too long to know there is no karma. There is no heavenly father above looking after all of us preventing evil. It's a beautiful thought, but it's not the deal. It is only a pacifier for the lower classes.

Bush Senior will be in the sky box with owner Kraft again this year. I hate the Pats and their puke inducing fans but the Pats are going to win and clear the spread. The Eagles just won their "super bowl" last Sunday.

At the end of the day, life is a free for all. Ask the tsumani victims. It's everyone for themselves and the super rich are above the law.

When Rodney Dangerfield asked his father on his death bed what is the meaning of life, the old man Cohn said "It's all bullsh*t".

At least give the 7 points, bet the Pats and make yourself some money to buy some t*tties and beer.

I've lived too long to know there is no karma.  There is no heavenly father above looking after all of us preventing evil.  It's a beautiful thought, but it's not the deal.  It is only a pacifier for the lower classes. 

Bush Senior will be in the sky box with owner Kraft again this year.  I hate the Pats and their puke inducing fans but the Pats are going to win and clear the spread.  The Eagles just won their "super bowl" last Sunday.

At the end of the day, life is a free for all.  Ask the tsumani victims.  It's everyone for themselves and the super rich are above the law.

When Rodney Dangerfield asked his father on his death bed what is the meaning of life, the old man Cohn said "It's all bullsh*t".

At least give the 7 points, bet the Pats and make yourself some money to buy some t*tties and beer.

220026[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Soem folks are just doomed to fail. Some are blessed with neverending success.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Soem folks are just doomed to fail. Some are blessed with neverending success.

220088[/snapback]

Experience has shown me just the opposite. Life is way too complex to sum up in such a trivial way. The next time you see a child stricken with a crippling disease ask yourself if he/she would have been better off not being born or maybe just maybe there is an ever present all powerful Creator of the Universe ready to make all things right on the last day.

THey are calling it the lock of the year this morning, & the big show with Smerlas in the evening is even worse.. WHen calllers talk about the Eagles strenghts & keys to the game they yell at them & laugh them off the phone. I have never heard so much confidence/cockyness. I hope the PATS choke! I have noticed how many Pats fans at work are getting irritated with the Patriot Nation media attitudes!

Kind of like roll reversal in 01 Rams Pats!

WEEI and most of the media are already talking like the Pats have won the game.  Grant it they are prohibitive favorites, but if there really is something to karma in this world, the Pats deserve to have rug pulled out from under them.  Not that it's going to happen.

PTR

220013[/snapback]

Exactly. Everyone here in Pittsburgh had already made reservations to

the SB before playing the championship game and then they had the eggs

plastered on their faces after the game. I hope the Pats get that too.

I would love to see the Eagles win a championship rather than make

Bellichek god.

WEEI and most of the media are already talking like the Pats have won the game.  Grant it they are prohibitive favorites, but if there really is something to karma in this world, the Pats deserve to have rug pulled out from under them.  Not that it's going to happen.

PTR

220013[/snapback]

Karma would have hit them in the backside a long time ago. I see the Patriots in a blowout.

True, but Eagles fans don't deserve a championship after they boo'ed McNabb at the draft because they wanted Ricky. I wish the NFL would give McNabb to someone else and give them ricky like they wanted.

220016[/snapback]

Unlike people on this board who want Drew thrown in front of a bus or start polls about John Madden's death? Our fans are quickly narrowing the gap.