Aug 24 - Cancelling NFL Ticket

NFL Ticket  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Based on what we have seen from offense so far, should I cancel NFL Ticket for 2014-2015?

• YES
    • NO
    • I PUNCH MYSELF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotcha, that's called being a fair weather or band wagon fan. Want to watch when they are good, but don't if they aren't what you expect. I'm a fan, die hard fan, win or lose and I've never even been to Buffalo. If they win one game or win 16 games I am still a fan. I want to see how young players are doing even if we aren't wining games. I want to see why win or lose, not just make up false assumptions looking at a stat sheet.

GO BILLS!!!! I'm here, good or bad and I not only have the NFL package, I have 3 TVs (two 48" for other games and a 60" for the Bills game) set up in my living room alone. I will be there every week with my jersey, hat, and lots of beer in case they suck.

Cheers! Great post

Underwhelming Bills performance, again, versus Tampa.

Thinking of cancelling NFL Ticket. Should I? Or is it too early?

I think you should consider being a Cowboys fan.

** UPDATE ** 8/26/14

I called DTV fully intending to cancel, but I got a very nice and sweet young lady. She offered me $31.99 per month instead of $39.99 per month AND a free upgrade to Sunday ticket MAX. So, I stayed. I will be torturing myself for yet another season.

That's the best you could do? You got hosed.

I'll cancel the dam DTV and the golden ticket for oher reasons before i do for the bills.

Namely conviently adding the sunday ticket MAX to my bill even though i never had it or ordered it in previoue years. only took about 45 minutes on the phone to fix it.

another thing they did was back charge some online PPV items from 2009. my bill last month was 223.00 and ususlly its 125 or so.

*** Update *** 8/28

Wow, this team is worse than I thought.

I may call DTV and really cancel ... even if they pay me to keep it. I can't take this sh*t!

Go for it, dude. And please be sure to share the whole story with us. It'd be great if you could record and transcribe the phone call, because the whole damned world is waiting for this story. I'm pretty sure it will play well in multiple formats.