Relaxation tips

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to check that out. I am getting really tired of the shows we have for my 3-year old daughter (mostly Dora, and this super annoying show about a kid named "Caillou").

Don't know that one. We went through a heavy Dora phase but now it's fallen back into the rotation with a few others; Jake & the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins and Paw Patrol (current favorite). We had at least a year solid of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...that got painful.

They asked a couple times about the purple dinosaur when scrolling through the Netflix screen but I've always just ignored the questions and put on something else. :lol:

Don't know that one. We went through a heavy Dora phase but now it's fallen back into the rotation with a few others; Jake & the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins and Paw Patrol (current favorite). We had at least a year solid of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...that got painful.

They asked a couple times about the purple dinosaur when scrolling through the Netflix screen but I've always just ignored the questions and put on something else. :lol:

I hate Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but my daughter loves it. She cant get enough. It drives me nuts. Same with jake and the neverland pirates although I dont mind the two guys singing at the end I find them funny as does my daughter.

She loves Handy Manny (which I dont mind watching at all) and because of this her first foreign word will probably be in Spanish instead of French which I dont mind at all lol

Then again, if she is around when I watch my Habs in French she might pick a word up from that

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

I hate Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but my daughter loves it. She cant get enough. It drives me nuts. Same with jake and the neverland pirates although I dont mind the two guys singing at the end I find them funny as does my daughter.

She loves Handy Manny (which I dont mind watching at all) and because of this her first foreign word will probably be in Spanish instead of French which I dont mind at all lol

Then again, if she is around when I watch my Habs in French she might pick a word up from that

CBF

I got a handy from a girl named Mandy once. It wasn't very relaxing, though.

I will have to check that out. I am getting really tired of the shows we have for my 3-year old daughter (mostly Dora, and this super annoying show about a kid named "Caillou").

Caillou is the bald little Quebecois dude... I think, it is done in French too. I never got it too. It has been on for a long time, somebody must love it. Not knocking PBS, but they should really make an upgrade and dump the whiny little dude

I got a handy from a girl named Mandy once. It wasn't very relaxing, though.

You didn't send her away after she came and gave without taking?

Caillou is the bald little Quebecois dude... I think, it is done in French too. I never got it too. It has been on for a long time, somebody must love it. Not knocking PBS, but they should really make an upgrade and dump the whiny little dude

You didn't send her away after she came and gave without taking?

She gave, I came.