EJ to donate $500 for each TD he throws to help kids

YoloinOhio

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big cat: that is about as funny as it gets.

Is there a program for doing that in newspaper style? I could have endless hours of fun with that.

Some might disagree.

I honestly just googled 'make a fake headline' or something like that...and it was just an image generator.

Sorry if already posted, I don't see it in the search... This is so cool!

EJ pledges to donate $500 per TD to help kids who have been affected by a parent with cancer

@CampKesemAtBYUI: EJ Manuel, Quarterback for the Buffalo Bills (@ejmanuel3), has generously pledged to donate $500 for every... http://t.co/G73PGNbXDN

0-16

One of 'em is; You don't know when to back down after insulting someone.

You never answered my question about heart attacks. I'm curious to know how insulted I should feel every time someone says (about just about anything, really) I almost had a heart attack.

Some of you are the biggest losers on the planet. A 23 year old is looking to make a difference and you make "jokes" to put him down.

I don't know if EJ will ever be a great qb but I know he's a lot better person than some of you will ever be.

You're exaggerating a little dont you think.

You never answered my question about heart attacks. I'm curious to know how insulted I should feel every time someone says (about just about anything, really) I almost had a heart attack.

You're newspaper article was hilarious you big loser of planet Earth!!!

Tell me more about my problems. Please.

My comments were more in general. You seem to want to be the voice.

But I think the comments were in poor taste. JMO. The fact is EJ is trying to do more than a lot of people making jokes are probably doing.

There are plenty of EJ sucks threads. Why people want to get up this is beyond me.

My comments were more in general. You seem to want to be the voice.

But I think the comments were in poor taste. JMO. The fact is EJ is trying to do more than a lot of people making jokes are probably doing.

There are plenty of EJ sucks threads. Why people want to get up this is beyond me.

Except you should know by now which side of the EJ 'sucks ledger' I fall on. Hint: it aint on the the 'sucks' side.

But more importantly, it's not like I'm chasing down EJ, waving this funny little fake newspaper article in his face, mailing him copies and sliding printouts under his windshield wipers.

It was joke made...on a message board...to an audience predominately comprised of people whose only connection to the Bills organization is the cost of admission.

How this is insulting to EJ is beyond me. If you want to criticize it for anything, feel free to flame it for going the most obvious direction possible (the direction I'm sure 80% of posters here went in their own minds upon reading the headline of this thread).

Yeah, that's the same.

I'm a psychologist. I know deflection when I see it. Live your life man, move on. Good luck.

You know deflection when you see it? What am I deflecting Dr. Freud?

It. was. a. joke.

Edited by The Big Cat

Except you should know by now which side of the EJ 'sucks ledger' I fall on. Hint: it aint on the the 'sucks' side.

But more importantly, it's not like I'm chasing down EJ, waving this funny little fake newspaper article in his face, mailing him copies and sliding printouts under his windshield wipers.

It was joke made...on a message board...to an audience predominately comprised of people who's only connection to the Bills organization is the cost of admission.

How this is insulting to EJ is beyond me. If you want to criticize it for anything, feel free to flame it for going the most obvious direction possible (the direction I'm sure 80% of posters here went in their own minds upon reading the headline).

You know deflection when you see it? What am I deflecting Dr. Freud?

It. was. a. joke.

That's where you are wrong my friend.

I happen to know a great friend who is friends with another guy who knows some waiter in this one restaurant that this one guy owns who thinks he overheard some drunk guy say that he was also friend of another friend or cousin who had an uncle that may or not belive to be fully sane, but that uncle heard that ej comes to this forum.

So yeah, my great friend thinks that you might have hurt his feelings and will throw ints on purpose now.

It. was. a. joke.

I thought it was brilliant. Don't listen to the sycophants.

It is nice that EJ is potentially giving a fair chunk to charity. All the posters here who give to charity without a press release welcome him to the wonderful world of giving.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Good for EJ, I would think everyone here would like to see at least a $10,000 donation.Thank you for bring something meaningful to the conversation. :thumbsup:

Don't be so sure...the way some people project themselves, it really does seem that there are a select few that would rather he fail so that they can be right.

My brother in law is currently undergoing chemo for esophogeal cancer, my sister is a breast cancer survivor, I have a very good friend who has survived brain tumor surgery... all have said the same thing which is have a sense of humor and try to enjoy life.

I think everyone here knows that some of the posts here were having fun and meant in a good spirit. Nothing wrong with that, because I'm equally sure everyone here thinks this is truly a good thing that EJ is doing.