If Peyton Were Our Quarterback...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this board existed when Kelly was the qb, there would be 10+ page threads saying we needed to start Reich.

maybe we would have won one of those super bowls.

it worked for the giants.

in 4 super bowls Kelly threw 2 TD's & 7 int's for a 56.9 passer rating. not to good.

Nate Hackett would be in line for the next HC vacancy

Yep. Haha. Want a HC gig? Just get the OC gig wherever Peyton is playing. e will call all the plays, he will call all the protections, he will find the mark more often than not and you can take a lot of the credit..... WINNER!

EDIT: That's a bit unfair on Mike McCoy he managed to design a scheme that won games with Tebow. Yes - TEBOW.

If Peyton was here, it likely would have direct salary cap implications that would mean several players who are here would not be.

For example I doubt we could pay Mario to be here as our current highest paid player if we had what it would take to sign Peyton. Not a horrible trade-off as I would prefer having Manning over Williams, but I think the extra points scored would not give us a ton more Ws as our D would be signifcantly weaker. PNs contract is big enough that in addition to having to pass on MW maybe we do not extend Jax, Kyle or some combo of players.

Edited by Hplarrm