Kelly has spoken to JBJ about joining forces

FluffHead

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put this in the other thread but despite what many want to believe JBJ's desire to own a team is greater than his desire to own a team in Toronto. This isn't surprising. JBJ would have been wise to partner with Gundlach and Kelly from the start. The surprising part to me is the demands of the Kelly's.

I put this in the other thread but despite what many want to believe JBJ's desire to own a team is greater than his desire to own a team in Toronto. This isn't surprising. JBJ would have been wise to partner with Gundlach and Kelly from the start. The surprising part to me is the demands of the Kelly's.

Final say on football decisions? Really?

@HJKforever: Quick update on all the Jim ownership rumors. The things that you are being told by @ByTimGraham and the media are NOT ACCURATE!

@ByTimGraham: Member of the Kelly family told me if I ever asked him about Jeffrey Gundlach he would deny knowing him. So this doesn't surprise me.

Edited by FluffHead

@HJKforever: Quick update on all the Jim ownership rumors. The things that you are being told by @ByTimGraham and the media are NOT ACCURATE!

@ByTimGraham: Member of the Kelly family told me if I ever asked him about Jeffrey Gundlach he would deny knowing him. So this doesn't surprise me.

Thank you! :o)