Where did this DT Cohen come from

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I happen to be one of them and I found your post to be in very poor taste. I'm quite sure that plenty of others on this thread loved Robin Williams and he brought them many moments of brilliance and enjoyment. Poor taste is poor taste, regardless of who sees or hears it.

I find your post to be sanctimonious bull ****. Dude made an innocuous reference, and as soon as he did I knew a self-righteous !@#$ or 2 would chime in with their moral outrage. Plus, did you know the man? Did y'all hang out? Or did you just like characters he played on TV? Do yourself a favor and grow up.

Not really, I find it juvenile and offensive.And about the least funny thing

I ever read here. Well if that was even meant to be funny.

I like grits with ham and cheese.

Edited by Rob's House

I find your post to be sanctimonious bull ****. Dude made an innocuous reference, and as soon as he did I knew a self-righteous !@#$ or 2 would chime in with their moral outrage. Plus, did you know the man? Did y'all hang out? Or did you just like characters he played on TV? Do yourself a favor and grow up.

And I knew as soon as I called him out that there would be people like you that would defend him. Do you know me? Have we hung out? Do yourself a favor and keep your judgemental bull **** to yourself. I stated my opinion, which is my right. I think the OP was offensive and I am not the only one.

Ouch

And I knew as soon as I called him out that there would be people like you that would defend him. Do you know me? Have we hung out? Do yourself a favor and keep your judgemental bull **** to yourself. I stated my opinion, which is my right. I think the OP was offensive and I am not the only one.

I won't vilify your opinion. Fine. And you're welcome to feel however you like about me, seeing as how we've never met and you have limited, now compromised context to judge me. I personally welcome judging, I think we all do it, we SHOULD do it and it shouldn't be frowned upon.

That said, I'm wildly curious as to how GG's demonstrably gallowsesque quip sits with you!

I won't vilify your opinion. Fine. And you're welcome to feel however you like about me, seeing as how we've never met and you have limited, now compromised context to judge me. I personally welcome judging, I think we all do it, we SHOULD do it and it shouldn't be frowned upon.

That said, I'm wildly curious as to how GG's demonstrably gallowsesque quip sits with you!

I don't think you're curious at all. I think you are just waiting for me to comment on it so you can disagree with me. You have your opinion, I have mine and we disagree. That is just fine with me. Have a nice day.

I don't think you're curious at all. I think you are just waiting for me to comment on it so you can disagree with me. You have your opinion, I have mine and we disagree. That is just fine with me. Have a nice day.

I think I was pretty clear about respecting your right to be offended. I suppose I was just hoping your offend-o-meter had an '11' setting if what I said set you off.

Rob......it was in poor taste. I know that a lot of posters around here wont come off a stance when they made it but..........

That said.....on with the day

Does it really need to be Jauronimo? It isnt that hard to figure out.

What part of "Ork" do you find offensive? Or are you offended by "Too soon"?

HINT: Just because many of you need to feel outraged (I've got theories on why) doesn't mean anything offensive was said or otherwise implied. So unless you can explain it, I'm going to lump you among those that are compelled to give yourself a little pat on the back.

Does it really need to be Jauronimo? It isnt that hard to figure out.

Well, in defense of the offended, the question 'too soon' was a bit of an instigator as if to suggest anything shy of a fawning memorial should be considered poor taste.

I have feeling that an omission of those two words would have resulted in no response, whatsoever.

Well, in defense of the offended, the question 'too soon' was a bit of an instigator as if to suggest anything shy of a fawning memorial should be considered poor taste.

I have feeling that an omission of those two words would have resulted in no response, whatsoever.

Exactly. So as I've theorized "too soon" is offensive to some.

They didn't react to what was actually written. They saw "too soon" and jumped at the chance to be better than someone on the grounds of the virtue of outrage.

You could have written "Stand on the desk and give me a barbaric yawp! Am I going to hell for this?" and they would reacted the same way.

Edited by Jauronimo

What part of "Ork" do you find offensive? Or are you offended by "Too soon"?

HINT: Just because many of you need to feel outraged (I've got theories on why) doesn't mean anything offensive was said or otherwise implied. So unless you can explain it, I'm going to lump you among those that are compelled to give yourself a little pat on the back.

Fine....just for you I will say it......the add in of "too soon" I find offensive...THAT is what makes it in poor taste for me. The fact that even needs to be added into the comment is a big thumbs down.

Not really looking to hold it against the poster....just giving my opionion on it. And like I said also not looking to drag it out.....today is a new day....it was said....opinions were given....time to move on

Fine....just for you I will say it......the add in of "too soon" I find offensive...THAT is what makes it in poor taste for me. The fact that even needs to be added into the comment is a big thumbs down.

Not really looking to hold it against the poster....just giving my opionion on it. And like I said also not looking to drag it out.....today is a new day....it was said....opinions were given....time to move on

Wow. Confirmed.

What about "too soon" offends you? How about "too late", does that offend? Or "How soon is soon enough?" or "Too soon" or "Too, soon." or "Too soon!" or "chair" or "big floppy donkey dick"?

Wow. Confirmed.

What about "too soon" offends you? How about "too late", does that offend? Or "How soon is soon enough?" or "Too soon" or "Too, soon." or "Too soon!" or "chair" or "big floppy donkey dick"?

Wow. Confirmed.

Did you not hear what I just said.....I like you Jauronimo but stop I said I didnt want to drag it out.

Edited by John from Hemet

Did you not hear what I just said.....I like you Jauronimo but stop I said I didnt want to drag it out.

Lets try this again.

Benign statement: Boiled noodles, fried with pickle juice.

Followed by: Too soon?

Does that offend you? Why would it ever be too soon for a harmless statement? In the case that it somehow was too soon for an innocuous statement, would an innocuous statement be outrageous?

Edited by Jauronimo