Chicago Media- Bills are an Easy Win

What does the Lions wins have to do with the Bills this year? By far the stupidest argument I have seen and that's saying a lot.

It seems like the reporter has great respect for Jim Schwartz based on how he had his team (the Lions) prepared for the Bears, how well he knows the Bears as well as an up close and personal account of his game management style.

If he can carry that over to the Bills and help them prepare for the Bears, you could make a reasonable case that this could be an advantage for the Bills in the opener against the Bears.

I believe this is a reasonable and intelligent argument for a slight Bills advantage and makes them less of an easy win for the Bears.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the Lions wins have to do with the Bills this year? By far the stupidest argument I have seen and that's saying a lot.

it may be a factor in game prep. Schwartz was a defensive HC for years against the bears 2x/yr. This is valuable knowledge as the bills prepare to play the bears. The fact he won the two most recent games is a factor as well because he was the HC, not just the DC. He knows what went into the offensive game plan and the defensive game plan. His personnel is now different, but theirs is largely the same especially on offense. I don't think it is stupid at all to bring this up when discussing the matchup. Edited by YoloinOhio

Seattle 31, Chicago 0 ( with 5:58 to go in the 3rd Quarter)

Looks like the Bills have no chance against this finely tuned Chicago team. :rolleyes:

I don't put much stock in preseason games, but this result oddly does make me feel a little more optimistic about the Bills pulling out a surprise win in that first game against the Bears. Well, it does as long as the Bills starters aren't blown out by the Bucs tonight...LOL

Not only was the Bears D the same old awful unit, but their offense looked bad too. Now they were playing seattle which has looked ridiculous their last two games. But man...

@SalSports: Bills wk 1 opponents Chi Bears had rough offensive game last night, but it was against Seattle. 270 total yds; 51 rush yds; 3/11 on 3rd down