Houston, We Have A Problem

I did not see the blow out in Houston (just highlights) but hope to catch the replay on NFL channel.

I have read about Clowney's unimpressive start but wow, Fitz with two INT's?

I realize it is only the first preseason game, nonetheless, it is a tell tale sign that poor decisions were made.

Clowney over Manziel?

Fitz as their starting QB? We can all agree that we liked the guy but he was/is not a starting QB in this league. How can Houston base their offense and team around Fitz as their QB?

It's going to be a long season for Houston ...

http://www.houstonte...d5-41bd8747dcae

Trying to get the number one pick again next year.

Not related but related, Nassib has been demoted from 2nd to 3rd team in NY. In favor of Curtis Painter.

How bad do you have to suck to get stuck BEHIND PAINTER on the depth chart... That guy must have someone up above looking out for him..... Dude is NOT nfl QB material.... But hey, congrats to him for hanging like a booger

Just caught a bit of the Pitt Vs. Jints game. The play I saw was a lateral pass behind the LOS that Nassib threw, was batted down, scooped up for a quick 6 by the Stealers. Probably sealed his fate. TC was not happy about that play... and others.

Just caught a bit of the Pitt Vs. Jints game. The play I saw was a lateral pass behind the LOS that Nassib threw, was batted down, scooped up for a quick 6 by the Stealers. Probably sealed his fate. TC was not happy about that play... and others.

He looked pretty good against the Bills.

I better join the Texans fan board and put up a poll to see if they would swap Fitz for EJ? I kid, I kid!!

Actually this isnt a bad idea! I like it more then putting one up on TBD. I am not kidding. Gives us an idea what another fan base might think. After his first practice game, most probably want EJ!

I don't get this post at all. fitz had way better numbers than EJ last year, but hes not a starter now?, even though he is...and clowney sucks after a quarter....and manziel would have been a better pick? I don't know if your aware but preseason doest count or mean that much, you can just ignore years of producton or measurables becauseof a quarter of practice football.

I don't get this post at all. fitz had way better numbers than EJ last year, but hes not a starter now?, even though he is...and clowney sucks after a quarter....and manziel would have been a better pick? I don't know if your aware but preseason doest count or mean that much, you can just ignore years of producton or measurables becauseof a quarter of practice football.

I hear what you are saying, and I get it. What I was trying to illustrate was that it looks rather bleak for Houston. Forget Clowney for a moment ... maybe he will thrive there ... but the writing is on the wall for the Texans this year. It's over. I think they will be at bottom of their division ... yes, Jacksonville will come out ahead of them. When any team has Fitz as their leading QB, they are doomed. We all know it. Am I pointing out the obvious?

He looked pretty good against the Bills.

Dont get it.

Houston is a team we face with #1 draft pick, jj wwwhat, and fitz. This is relevant dude,

That's what I was gonna say.

I'm gonna say that game (HOF) was Nassib's SuperBowl. He was motivated don't cha think to make a point to Maronne, et al.

I'm gonna say that game (HOF) was Nassib's SuperBowl. He was motivated don't cha think to make a point to Maronne, et al.

I think that a guy on the bubble of being cut is probably motivated 24/7. Otherwise, he won't last much longer.