Bills Backers Bar in St. Catharines Ontario

Hey all.... I'm a long time follower of twobillsdrive but don't post too often really.

I own a sportsbar/family restaurant in St. Catharines, Ontario (Boston Pizza @ Pen Centre Shopping Mall) and I've just applied to be an official bills backer bar to make our Sunday's hopefully more eventful and fun for everyone. I'm hoping to get a bit of support from the forum in case any of you readers are in the Niagara Region and want to start coming out. The more people we get out the better I can do with specials and such... I created a FB page so if you're in the area please go on there and 'like' it so that we can hopefully build a better following.

https://www.facebook...sBackersNiagara

Furthermore... With all the issues surrounding Canada and the Bills I just want to point out that we are BUFFALO BILLS' fans. In no way support Bon Jovi or his BS...

Also... Hope you like the feature wall in my bar. Figured it's only fitting now that Reed is now a HOFer....

10574468_1448107095472621_7481713240726201139_n.jpg

Hoping things really take off for you! I know for a fact in Florida and Atlanta the Bills bars do very well. I have to arrive early to get a seat and the joint rocks! Apparently, Bills fans are the leading export of WNY.

You misspelled "Center". :nana:

Best of luck. I grew up going to the track (Garden City Raceway) in St Catharines with my father back in the late 60's, early 70's. It was a beautiful harness track.

BTW, do you know of a place called Mugs and Jugs (or something to that effect) near St C? Just curious. It was quite a while ago.

Hey all.... I'm a long time follower of twobillsdrive but don't post too often really.

I own a sportsbar/family restaurant in St. Catharines, Ontario (Boston Pizza @ Pen Centre Shopping Mall) and I've just applied to be an official bills backer bar to make our Sunday's hopefully more eventful and fun for everyone. I'm hoping to get a bit of support from the forum in case any of you readers are in the Niagara Region and want to start coming out. The more people we get out the better I can do with specials and such... I created a FB page so if you're in the area please go on there and 'like' it so that we can hopefully build a better following.

Furthermore... With all the issues surrounding Canada and the Bills I just want to point out that we are BUFFALO BILLS' fans. In no way support Bon Jovi or his BS...

Also... Hope you like the feature wall in my bar. Figured it's only fitting now that Reed is now a HOFer....

I wish you the best of luck and very cool wall. I rarely get to SC these days but hope to make it your way for a game sometime.

Good luck with the bar. But I have one question. Where in the world does that chain name "Boston Pizza" come from? Boston is known for many things, none of which is pizza.

I don't know. Santarpio's and Pizzeria Regina often make the lists of the best pizza in the US.

I don't know. Santarpio's and Pizzeria Regina often make the lists of the best pizza in the US.

The original Regina might have been decent once upon a time. But I love Santarpio's. It's a very different type of pizza, though. Now I'm hungry for Santarpio's pizza and sausage.

The original Regina might have been decent once upon a time. But I love Santarpio's. It's a very different type of pizza, though. Now I'm hungry for Santarpio's pizza and sausage.

I LOVE the original Regina. I am heading to Boston on Saturday and have plans to eat there on Monday.

• 4 weeks later...

gona have to change it buffalo pizza now :P