(OT) Best Stern Sidekick  

51 members have voted

1. 1. (OT) Best Stern Sidekick

• Baba Booey
    • Artie Lange
    • Fred Norris
    • Robin Quivers
    • Other

Artie is great. How can you not relate to a fat, gambling, drunken sports fanatic. Baba Booey and Fred are good too.

Robin sucks. "Look at me - I'm going to pretend like I have some individuality by arguing with Howard about stupid crap nobody cares about, like: 'how old do you think Sarah the model' is, but anytime Howard gets into a serious debate, I'm just going to lick his ass and blindly agree". Kill yourself

I've got Crucified By The FCC (from MP3 though  :) ) on CD-R,

also have US Open Sores, Butt Bongo Fiesta, & the New Year's Eve Show on original VHS... if anybody wanted to start a tree or vine (off-line away from this board), I would transfer to DVD & supply the seed for it.

219587[/snapback]

I remember when Howard was hawking those saying they would be come collectors items, Last time I checked ebay, they were well below original price. But I bought them cuz Howard is a genius when he markets himself. Still good stuff though. Jessica Hahn in the see through body suit on the butt bongo fiesta...nice! I miss the channel 9 shows, those were funny. Hanging the chickens in front of the fat people richard simmons brought in.

i think they all suck. 

back in the day....Billy West was very funny.

and before he kicked the bucket....the Hank Angry Drunk Dwarf.

edited to say, "Hank"

219649[/snapback]

you are correct sir! Freakin Billy West was the man. The original voice of Ren.

He did some killer voices. My favorite was that character "Red". Jeez, I don't know many comedians that can do a voice like that.

Artie is such a HUGE improvement over that stiff Jackie. Guy hardly said anything. Certainly nothing funny. Just his stupid cackling in the background. Anyone notice how nice the show was without Robin the other day? I was at work listening to it and near the end of the show I suddenly realized she wasnt there! Damn I didnt even miss her and the show was much more fun to listen to. With her out of there it seemed like there was more Howard and Artie and less annoying imput from that overbearing load. Hopefully her talk show takes off( hell why shouldnt it? Its not like you have to have talent to make that genre work. Hell Oprah, Rosie, and a bunch of other turkeys have had success so why not Robin?) and she can leave Sterns show.