Democrat Senator's Daughter Moves Company Overseas.

And that's the issue. When people hear about corp taxes they think of large corps and don't realize that most are small businesses just trying to make a living.

Absolutely. A lesson I've learned first hand. Grrr.

I know it's an old cliche but there's truth to it, we should move election day from November to April 16th.

Absolutely. A lesson I've learned first hand. Grrr.

I know it's an old cliche but there's truth to it, we should move election day from November to April 16th.

I've always said everyone should have zero taxes taken out of their check for one year and settle up and write one check for everything (Fed and Sytate) on April 15th. They'll have a different perspective on taxes.

I've always said everyone should have zero taxes taken out of their check for one year and settle up and write one check for everything (Fed and Sytate) on April 15th. They'll have a different perspective on taxes.

Yes, and lets make sure we send everyone the entire bill, not the watered down version after some of the money needed is borrowed.

Judging by the # or companies incorporated in DE, it would appear to be the case.

Delaware is tops for historic reasons, but Nevada is giving it a good run for the money for new incorporations.