The Great Buffalo Weekend Food Tour 2014

Rubes

Well, if any of you happen to be at Danny's South tonight, I'll be there. Since I don't know what any of you look like, I'll be wearing a white long sleeve Bills shirt with the red standing buffalo in front and blue stripes on the shoulders. Come by and say hi if you see me.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will make trip out for Cleveland game and hear Buffalo should be rocking because thanksgiving weekend. I arrive Friday- so what do you recommend for nightlife and food? Chippewa and Allentown? Duffs and Anchor Bar? Where is the best beef on weck? And is hammer's lot a must?

Edited by Pete

I will make trip out for Cleveland game and hear Buffalo should be rocking because thanksgiving weekend. I arrive Friday- so what do you recommend for nightlife and food? Chippewa and Allentown? Duffs and Anchor Bar? Where is the best beef on weck? And is hammer's lot a must?

Yep for the Stromboli, South Philly cheese steak sandwich, and bowling ball shot. (Way better than Danny's)

Please do not go to Duff's or Anchor Bar for wings...you can do far better. Elmo's is the best, but if you want to stay in the downtown area I'd recommend Gabriel's Gate, as they have very good wings and Beef on Weck. Not the best of the best for either, but high quality for both.