Dareus gets hammered on NFL Network for being out of shape

I thought that he got caught with Synthetic Marajuana (spice) not bath salts? Bath salts can cause hallucinations and people get freaking crazy when smoking them. Not defending him on it or that its any better but I saw a poster say bath salts and I thought it was spice... anyone know he truth?

It was "spice"/synthetic marijuana.

It's a distinction without much of a difference.

From a recent Forbes article:

"And Spice is now being blamed for numerous violent incidents and deaths, which so far have been reported primarily in local media. Here are a few of those sad stories:

In Indiana, two men beat one man’s father to death with a baseball bat when he interfered as they were robbing him to get money for Spice.

Also in Indiana, a 17-year-old was shot by his grandmother when he became violent due to Spice.

In Sioux City, Iowa, Spice triggered a panic attack in a teenager who then shot and killed himself.

A well-known Anderson University basketball player collapsed and died during a pre-season warmup after ingesting K2.

But the reporting of Spice-related deaths and violence has been hampered by lack of knowledge and the inability to test for the chemicals."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"And Spice is now being blamed for numerous violent incidents and deaths, which so far have been reported primarily in local media. Here are a few of those sad stories:

In Indiana, two men beat one man’s father to death with a baseball bat when he interfered as they were robbing him to get money for Spice.

Also in Indiana, a 17-year-old was shot by his grandmother when he became violent due to Spice.

In Sioux City, Iowa, Spice triggered a panic attack in a teenager who then shot and killed himself.

A well-known Anderson University basketball player collapsed and died during a pre-season warmup after ingesting K2.

But the reporting of Spice-related deaths and violence has been hampered by lack of knowledge and the inability to test for the chemicals."

I've never done it, but I hear that the only similarity between synthetic weed and the real stuff, is the color. The effects are not the same at all. This is not "reefer madness propoganda"

True, but MClem06 was asking which one Marcell got caught with.