Take a deep breath

Everyone please take a deep breath!! The Bills will be in WNY for the long term. There has been a plan in place well before RW passed. They needed people interested in keeping the team (which they have).

The doom and gloom attitude is pretty sad. Can we please move beyond the insecurity that we are not good enough to have an NFL team? It has been proven for years that we are. In addition the leadership on the Bills and the state's side are incredibly supportive and intelligent. That goes without saying how powerful they are. Just let it all play out and we will be okay.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how over the course of a few days how much my opinion on him has changed

But let's face it. If EJ bombs and the Bills go 4-12 but we also get bought by the right owner who makes it clear the Bills are staying for generations, the season will have been a rousing success.

Edited by billsfaninmanhattan

But let's face it. If EJ bombs and the Bills go 4-12 but we also get bought by the right owner who makes it clear the Bills are staying for generations, the season will have been a rousing success.

PLUS there is that early 1st round dra..... Never mind....

Kirby, this should be great news.

But all I can think about is you fellating Bon Jovi…sorry, had to...

It only took 5 posts for him to ascertain that I am fellating Bon Jovi. It took less posts than that to suggest that we write letters to the Grosse Pointe newspaper. #greatidea

Regardless of the record and EJ's performance, Whaley seems to be a guy we need to lock up long term. This roster has potential and he's a big part of that. We are one piece from that in my opinion, and for all we know, we may have that piece (said the optimist).

No doubt. It would be the best season in Bills history, IMO. Not even close.