Bills Steelers scrimmage on TV???

I am not in Buffalo but don't believe that past scrimmages with the Browns were televised and doubt this one would be.

But my question has to do with potential revenue. Would the Bills/Steelers even be allowed by the NFL to attempt to sell the rights to the final scrimmage?

Would local stations be interested, would you watch? (Being this is a Bills board I think I know the answer)

I wanted to put a "?" at the end of the Topic, but can not figure out how to add it after the fact, my apologies. Got it.

(Thanks CM!)

Edited by SRQ_BillsFan

i'd watch but the nfl would want to sell the broadcast rights and it would probably be more expensive that it's worth for the network. not as many people would watch as you would think. a lot of fans are "casual" fans that will watch on Sunday but don't really care about Monday through Saturday or what happens at practice, especially during the pre-season

i'd watch but the nfl would want to sell the broadcast rights and it would probably be more expensive that it's worth for the network. not as many people would watch as you would think. a lot of fans are "casual" fans that will watch on Sunday but don't really care about Monday through Saturday or what happens at practice, especially during the pre-season

My thinking was that it would just be shown locally and local stations would need to do the production and provide announcers, etc.