Just got a notification about my seasons...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are paying for the ability to have seats at every home game, I don't see what it matters as to how you get in...

LOL so true. A bunch of grown ass men whining about not having their glossy tickets. Too funny. I presume there will be a subsequent mailing with Bills Bucks/ST pin/etc.

Some people sell some games.

I am one.... My wife and I are in the military and can't make every game... Using the Bills site you can log into your account and email them, or print them and hand them to someone... Either way, still a simple way to access your tickets for resale

I am one.... My wife and I are in the military and can't make every game... Using the Bills site you can log into your account and email them, or print them and hand them to someone... Either way, still a simple way to access your tickets for resale

Already sold some on SH as "Traditional hard tickets"

Already sold some on SH as "Traditional hard tickets"

I can understand your displeasure there... Hopefully they won't get too jacked about you sending them print outs- and if they say anything, I'm sure your explanation will be understood... You can also call the ticket office and request a hard copy for that game...

I can understand your displeasure there... Hopefully they won't get too jacked about you sending them print outs- and if they say anything, I'm sure your explanation will be understood... You can also call the ticket office and request a hard copy for that game...

Yeah, I'm trying to do one or the other. But, my rep has been hard to reach.............This isn't a huge deal. But, displeasure is the right word for it.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else get their rewards email? Looking at the site and the cost of points for it, I feel like the number of points I've "earned" is pretty low. Just wondering if I'm the only one thinking that way or if anyone has a further info on how they totalled them up.

I get a letter yesterday with my "reward" points. Directs you to a site that you can trade the points for Bills stuff. I think mine is lower than last years equivalent. I got the tour of the stadium and stuff last year. The best I could do this year was a Bills license plate holder. Still coolto come homw to free Bills stuff though!

I get a letter yesterday with my "reward" points. Directs you to a site that you can trade the points for Bills stuff. I think mine is lower than last years equivalent. I got the tour of the stadium and stuff last year. The best I could do this year was a Bills license plate holder. Still coolto come homw to free Bills stuff though!

Yeah i got mine and we got a water bottle and a keychain. it just makes me wonder how people can spend up to the autographed authentic jerseys, and how much they spend a year as ST holders and how long they've had them

Yeah i got mine and we got a water bottle and a keychain. it just makes me wonder how people can spend up to the autographed authentic jerseys, and how much they spend a year as ST holders and how long they've had them

I have had seasons for 8 years... 2 seats....

When I entered my code, I was awarded a majority share if the estate.... Crazy!

I've had 2 lower-bowl sideline seats for 27 years... Got 5000 points.

I've had 2 lower bowl seasons for well over 30 years, and got 7000 points.

No idea how they calculate it, but I seem to recall seeing something about how twittering and other social media activity can earn you more points.