What is better, no guns, or more guns?

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Seems he wants to live in a box/world where anything that a conservative or libertarian says... it's fake. Guess he hasn't noticed his woke party thinking it's cook that kids change their gender at 4 and identify as therian at the age of 12 (this girl also IDs herself as that... I had to look up what it even meant). 

I just don't see why, when children are getting their genitals removed, that a kid having a litter box at school is so offensive/unbelievable.  

• Agree 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Its a hoax. If it wasn’t you would go out of your way to validate it.

I validated it with several people whose kids go to the school where it happened.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just freakin Google it man - you are embarrassing yourself.

Google used to state in 2010 that the largest playoff comeback in NFL history was some other team besides the Bills, Google is not the be all end all of searches. Because using a different search engine I found this: 

https://www.whec.com/archive/fact-check-cat-litter-in-schools/

Which did not pop up on Google. Beyond that kids do dumb crap like this all the time, putting kitty litter in the bathroom would not even crack the top ten dumb crap my students have done this year. I doubt any school officially sanctioned this but sometimes teachers do dumb things to help kids feel accepted 

48 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Google used to state in 2010 that the largest playoff comeback in NFL history was some other team besides the Bills, Google is not the be all end all of searches. Because using a different search engine I found this: 

https://www.whec.com/archive/fact-check-cat-litter-in-schools/

Which did not pop up on Google. Beyond that kids do dumb crap like this all the time, putting kitty litter in the bathroom would not even crack the top ten dumb crap my students have done this year. I doubt any school officially sanctioned this but sometimes teachers do dumb things to help kids feel accepted 

Thanks confirming the hoax 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Just freakin Google it man - you are embarrassing yourself.

LOL!  Google...what?

And let me clarify that I don't believe the litter box is being used.  It's just there.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Google...what?

And let me clarify that I don't believe the litter box is being used.  It's just there.

You’re a “doctor” - use your brain 

Just now, BillStime said:

You’re a “doctor” - use your brain 

Google "kids identifying as cats and having litter boxes has never happened anywhere in the world"?  LOL.  OK.

At one time you could also Google "children aren't getting gender-changing surgery" also...

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Google "kids identifying as cats and having litter boxes has never happened anywhere in the world"?  LOL.  OK.

At one time you could also Google "children aren't getting gender-changing surgery" also...

It’s a hoax. 

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

It’s a hoax. 

I know everything you can't handle is a hoax.  But again, when kids can think they're the opposite sex and have their genitals mutilated over that belief, why a kid believing they are a cat and having a litter box is so unbelievable is really odd thinking.  At least there no permanent body-altering surgery is required.

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

I know everything you can't handle is a hoax.  But again, when kids can think they're the opposite sex and have their genitals mutilated over that belief, why a kid believing they are a cat and having a litter box is so unbelievable is really odd thinking.  At least there no permanent body-altering surgery is required.

Doc - you could have already provided your “proof” but here you are changing the subject - and reminding everyone they you are no freakn way a physician.

Maybe go back to ignoring me because all you do is embarrass yourself.

You seem awfully desperate - and pathetic.

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Doc - you could have already provided your “proof” but here you are changing the subject - and reminding everyone they you are no freakn way a physician.

Maybe go back to ignoring me because all you do is embarrass yourself.

You seem awfully desperate - and pathetic.

Brilliant analysis as usual "IT person."  On the spectrum of more unbelievable things, children thinking they're the opposite sex and having their genitals mutilated is far higher than a kid thinking they're a cat and being allowed to have a litter box at school.  It takes several layers of people to make the monumentally stupid decision to permanently alter a child's sex organs versus accommodating them with something innocuous like a litter box.

But hey, keep denying the clown show (literally) your party has become and is trying to push on children. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Thanks confirming the hoax 

How is it a hoax? All that is stated by the school district is that there is no policy to do that, the fact that you think means no teacher did it shows how little you know about how some teachers now act.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/4/2024 at 6:00 PM, BillStime said:

Another hoax.

What @Doc posted (litter box) was doing so as a joke. You replied "Another hoax" coming across that children's aren't IDing themselves as furries/cats/dogs/etc. They certainly are.   100% NOT a hoax.

On 4/6/2024 at 10:10 PM, BillStime said:

Yeah arm teachers 

No one said mistakes aren't going to happen. I'll take an accidental discharge over a school shooting. What's sad, this cop and what happened, that'll be counted as a "school shooting" by anti-gun groups and liberals. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

What @Doc posted (litter box) was doing so as a joke. You replied "Another hoax" coming across that children's aren't IDing themselves as furries/cats/dogs/etc. They certainly are.   100% NOT a hoax.

The litter box thing wasn't a joke.  But I clarified that I don't believe that kids were going to the bathroom in them, if that's what people were thinking made it a hoax.