What is better, no guns, or more guns?

2 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I just noticed that, good grief everyone I talk to likes to tell us what we need in Buffalo from places with problems of their own!

Who's telling you what you need in Buffalo? I've never said anything about Buffalo's politics or problems. I only care about two things in Buffalo: the football team and wings.

2 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

It wasn't, I was blending topics from other places. It explains a lot though with the gun debate and all the dumb southerners chiming in

And I'm not from the South... and far from being dumb... even though I feel I'm not nearly as smart as I was 20 years ago. Jeopardy isn't as easy anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

Yes you are. Oklahoma is “the South” 

Okay dude. Whatever you say. You're the expert in geography and what is considered the South, Midwest, West, etc. Make sure you come to Oklahoma to tell us all how things are! 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

No way, I’ll never go there if I don’t have to

BREAKS MY HEART!!!!!!!!! LOL 

We have enough problems with Californians moving to Texas and Oklahoma. So please, stay out and keep your liberalism in NY State. Thanks! 

(BTW: You're not going to find many Okies that say we're in the South. We are in our own 'region'. We aren't South... we really aren't Midwest either. We are a 'Great Plains' state.")

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Yes you are. Oklahoma is “the South” 

29 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Okay dude. Whatever you say. You're the expert in geography and what is considered the South, Midwest, West, etc. Make sure you come to Oklahoma to tell us all how things are! 

see what I mean if it south of Ellicottville, it’s southern us. 

bubble of faux self importance 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

see what I mean if it south of Ellicottville, it’s southern us. 

bubble of faux self importance 

lol

There are Oklahomans who will say we are South... but we weren't even a state during the Civil War (even though one of the final battles took place in Oklahoma). Then you go to Tulsa and those people might tell you they're in the Midwest. 

In reality, we aren't either. Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska... we're in the heart of the country. I'd call us a "Plains State" over anything else. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just another day in NRAmerica...

Person of color using a handgun. 

Doesn’t fit the narrative… yet it’s what most mass shooters use and who does the shooting. 

20 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Just another day in a dem stronghold.  

I wish Democrat Mayors had control of such laws in states where the GQP controls the offices of governor, secretary of state, attorney general, and both chambers of the state legislature.

Great NRA talking points - hope you win.

26 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Person of color using a handgun. 

Doesn’t fit the narrative… yet it’s what most mass shooters use and who does the shooting. 

GUNS - it's the only narrative to focus on...

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I wish Democrat Mayors had control of such laws in states where the GQP controls the offices of governor, secretary of state, attorney general, and both chambers of the state legislature.

Great NRA talking points - hope you win.

GUNS - it's the only narrative to focus on...

Yes, it's definitely not the person carrying out the evil. We all know you want to ban all guns in America. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

WTH. Alaska has a huge problem with homicides.

AK, WY, RI, other small pop states' rates can be thrown off pretty quickly after a couple murders, meaning lots of variance year over year in the per 100k numbers.

AK also has a relatively large NA population which also trends high in homicides. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1