One Bill to be All-Pro in 2014?

I think that the obvious answer is Mario because he is the best player on the team but he is at a deep position league wide. I will pick Kyle Williams. His numbers will look good compared to other DT's, Schwartz has always had good run D's and Kyle has a strong reputation around the league. In addition, Kyle is the 2nd highest rated DT in the NFL top 100 for 2014 (behind only Gerald McCoy). I know that those are two different things but it would not be that surprising if he garners All-Pro status. I actually think that he is a little overrated at this point.

If you want some sleeper picks: Gilmore, Glenn, Aaron Williams, Dareus and Spiller all have the talent to be all pros this year. They would need things to come together but any of them could get there (obviously Mario as well).

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I think it'd be something if Cordy Glenn got it. Of course, this screws up paying him, but hey... yeah.

None!

Byrd was 2nd team all-pro last year I believe...before that...Jason Peters back in 2007 maybe?

Since you're a realist, who's the most likely and who's the one you'd most like to see get that honor?

umm, I think you meant "poal"...

EDIT: sorry I got caught up in my stupid comment and forgot to prognosticate on the Bills' 2014 all-star...

I'll be a limb climber and say, McKelvin.

One of these seasons the ball just HAS to stick to his hands for a half dozen int's. After all, he's had like eleventeen defensive coordinators. Maybe it's his year. He apparently has all the other skills to make a cornerback of that caliber. One thing for sure, he was WAY better last year than in prior campaigns. If his trajectory is an indicator, he could be due for even more production for this years' team.

I think it'd be something if Cordy Glenn got it. Of course, this screws up paying him, but hey... yeah.

Since you're a realist, who's the most likely and who's the one you'd most like to see get that honor?

I'd say the most likely would be Mario Williams. I don't see anyone else even being discussed for being selected to the all-pro team.

Pro bowl is a bit different, but MW is the only one I'd say has a chance to be all-pro.

The one I'd most like to see be an all-pro is EJ Manual. The success of the franchise depends on him.

Edited by cantankerous

It is the year of CJ Spiller!

This is a contract year for CJ Spiller. He had a rough year with injuries last year after a Pro bowl season. Look for him to rebound behind a rebuilt Offensive line. 1283 yards and 8TD,s rushing. Also look for him to catch a lot of passes, including plenty of screen plays. 40 catches 387 yards and 2 TD's.

my pick would be Kyle Williams...he's highly respected as one of the best at his position every year and this year is the first time in like 2 - 3 seasons he's coming in fresh with no lingering/nagging injuries...he gets a full pre-season and a healthy start to the season