Is Warren Sapp a sap?

SO he stiffed her. I don't care for him but if he felt insulted and thought service was poor, as a customer it is his right not to tip. I am sure she has had non-famous customers not leave a tip. It is part of the job that sucks.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i now live in florida. i go for wings and they say you want boneless wings with ranch? i simply say if i wanted mcnuggets i would not be here. also i tell the redneck folk that if you ordered that in buffalo you would be slapped.

btw...i have stepped in better manure than sapp.

As someone who worked in restaurants and knows plenty of day time waitresses,

and someone who hates Warren Sapp,

let me be the first to say: I hope this woman is without a job this morning.

2 things about this story:

1) the girl would NEVER personally tweet out a bad receipt she got, but she'll send it to her sister, let her post it to facebook, and then give interviews about it. :thumbdown:

and 2) read the article. warren sapp was there to watch the soccer game. she came over and called them boys, they didnt like it, then she kept doing it. why was she hovering during a sports game? that's sporting event hot waitressing 101, get them their food, let them hit on you, move on to your next table.

i mean, come on. conducting interviews because she's short a 12$ tip? TWELVE DOLLARS? sounds like she had an agenda from the start--im sure she went to her (male) bartender or manager and said "that guys being a dick". to which he replied, "that's warren sapp".

"who"

"warren sapp, he played in the nfl, he's on tv now"

"he's famous??"

"big time"

and then she likely spent the entirety of the match hovering while sapp was trying to watch the damn soccer game.

it's infuriating, to be quite honest. i hope sapp sues for defamation of character--show her how much of a boy he isn't.

the fact that there are men(?) who can read this sh*t and think that sapp is a bad guy really makes me fear for the future of this country. we've been so neutered into just accepting crap like this. james bond would have slapped that girl across the face, broken her phone, lit a cigarette, and personally called everybody defending this dumb broad out for being a "boy" themselves.

I have no reason not to believe that Sapp is an !@#$. But I agree with your overall point, if not all the specifics.

SO he stiffed her. I don't care for him but if he felt insulted and thought service was poor, as a customer it is his right not to tip. I am sure she has had non-famous customers not leave a tip. It is part of the job that sucks.

:thumbsup:

Yup..that is part of the job. Nobody seems to be denying that he told her that he did not like being referred to as "boy" or "boys", and she expalained her reason for continuing to do so. Her reasoning sounds reasonable. But, if she is trying to get a tip from somebody, and continues to do something she was asked not to, I think it is reasonable for him not to tip. I say this as someone who always over-tips, no matter how awful the service...