Gary Oldman on hypocrisy

Mark Vader

"...On helicopter parents: "There's never any unsupervised play to develop skills or learn about hierarchy in a group or how to share. The kids honestly believe they are the center of the f***ing universe. But then they get out into the real world and it's like, 'S**t, maybe it's not all about me,' and that leads to narcissism, depression and anxiety."..."

When did he meet the parents of the main posting group on PPP? Gary, you get around!

I essentially agree with what he's saying in his rambling across several topics. But his anger gets the best of him and makes him come off a bit like the angry old guy. I still like him though.

For the record, I've never gone off on a drunken angry rant about n*****s or f***ing j***s. And I get drunk a lot. And I get angry a lot.

I essentially agree with what he's saying in his rambling across several topics. But his anger gets the best of him and makes him come off a bit like the angry old guy. I still like him though.

For the record, I've never gone off on a drunken angry rant about n*****s or f***ing j***s. And I get drunk a lot. And I get angry a lot.

especially when a star striker is sprinting down the sideline with 34 seconds left in stoppage time with all day long to hit a beautiful crossing pass

Yeah, the "everybody hurls racial slurs sometimes" assertion is not a good one...

LoL...

Or:

Mental Reminder to self: Nooooo, do not go there. Check.

I just hope he stands by it, I don't care if I disagree with someone's views, but I can respect someone that will at own up to their beliefs. I can't stand phony apologies.

Would that be irony if he doesn't?