Orange Is The New Black

Is anyone watching season 2 of this show? The wife and I watched season 1 a couple months ago, and really enjoyed the show. Most of the season 1 story focused on the main character, Piper Chapman, and her troubles as she adjusted to prison life. The second season (IMO) has been pretty solid, and the show has now focused on the "back stories" of the other major characters. We are about 7 episodes in, so please no spoilers about how the season concludes. Is anyone else watching?

I've watched the entire 2nd season with the wife. It's even better than the first, IMO. It only gets better as it goes along. Lots of great new stories and side characters. I don't want to give anything away but the ending to the season is fabulous.

I've watched the entire 2nd season with the wife. It's even better than the first, IMO. It only gets better as it goes along. Lots of great new stories and side characters. I don't want to give anything away but the ending to the season is fabulous.

Cool, I like the writers have focused on slowly adding depth to the other major characters. The first season was really good, but the plot line got a little tired at the end (although the finale was good). Look forward to the end of season 2.

Cool, I like the writers have focused on slowly adding depth to the other major characters. The first season was really good, but the plot line got a little tired at the end (although the finale was good). Look forward to the end of season 2.

Yea it's nice that Pipers story, while good, has taken a back seat to some of the other characters this season.

The 2 characters that interest me the most right now, and seem to be the major focus, are Red and Vee. Red is strategically clawing her way back into power, and Vee (I suspect) is due for a setback. The new character, Brook, is interesting too. She seems so innocent and naive...I feel something terrible is going to happen to her (or she is gonna snap). I'm going to watch the remaining episodes of S2 tonight and tomorrow.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

How did they get Marlon Brando for this show? I find myself asking that question each time Rosa gets a few lines.

I just finished the 2nd season last night. The ending was pretty good. I wasn't too crazy about this season though. I'm glad they featured Red more as I think she's one of the best characters, but I find Tasty and her friend to be really annoying. There was so much focus on those two, which really hurt the season for me. I guess they had to do that in order to build up Vee, but I wish there could have been a better way. She was a good addition to the show though.