1. 1. Who's worse?

• George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Both are equally as bad

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down Obama is the worst. Recall Obama ran on the premise that he would fix all that was wrong with the country following eight "disastrous" years of the Bush administration. Not only did Obama not fix much of anything, he managed to further erode the prestige of the office of the President among other faux pas, scandals and general f*** ups.

The current POTUS has made a mockery of this country's foreign policy initiatives, run roughshod over the law in domestic matters, and appears to long for a seat next to Joe Biden in the Clown Car as Buffoon-in-Chief.

I'm speaking in generalities you numbskull.

The ignorance of the LIV.

Wow, you really are just a babbling idiot

Hands down Obama is the worst. Recall Obama ran on the premise that he would fix all that was wrong with the country following eight "disastrous" years of the Bush administration. Not only did Obama not fix much of anything, he managed to further erode the prestige of the office of the President among other faux pas, scandals and general f*** ups.

The current POTUS has made a mockery of this country's foreign policy initiatives, run roughshod over the law in domestic matters, and appears to long for a seat next to Joe Biden in the Clown Car as Buffoon-in-Chief.

This is really all there is in the criticism of Obama. Hot air, anger and...generalities ;)

It's very simple. Do you think that Obama has ever used fear tactics and the ignorance of the LIV to get his agendas pushed through? Now this is a very simple yes or no question.

GO.

This is really all there is in the criticism of Obama. Hot air, anger and...generalities ;)

Here's a list to get started on from post #26 of this thread:

How about:

Prisoner swap

Deficit Spending

NSA Spying

Bengahzi-

Releasing illegal aliens with felonies-

Porkulus/Sylondra

Fast and Furious

Tax Evading cabinet

Black Panthers at polling station-

Trayvon

VA Scandal

Obamacare

Nasa shuttle program-

Nobel Peace Prize-

Flying a plane over New York-

Bowing to foreign leaders-

North Korea-

Giving the Queen a DVD-

"You didn't build that..."

First Lady's Entourage

Threatening Supreme Court

Half the country on Food Stamps

IRS targeting specific groups

Edited by unbillievable, Today, 01:03 PM.

Edited by 3rdnlng

It's very simple. Do you think that Obama has ever used fear tactics and the ignorance of the LIV to get his agendas pushed through? Now this is a very simple yes or no question.

GO.

Can you provide some specific examples so I can get a clearer picture of what you mean? I provided very specific examples. I like dealing in facts, not ignorant generalities

Here's a list to get started on from post #26 of this thread:

How about:

Quote[/url]

[*]MultiQuote

sorry, cut your list down to fit it in my window, but you can make up lists of BS all day long, so what?

Can you provide some specific examples so I can get a clearer picture of what you mean? I provided very specific examples. I like dealing in facts, not ignorant generalities

Are you a total !@#$ing idiot or what (he asks know the answer). Here little boy try this. Go back to my first question to you regarding Obama using fear and ignorance. Take a look at the quote from you that was in response to. Now do you get why I asked you? :wallbash:

Are you a total !@#$ing idiot or what (he asks know the answer). Here little boy try this. Go back to my first question to you regarding Obama using fear and ignorance. Take a look at the quote from you that was in response to. Now do you get why I asked you? :wallbash:

You are doing a wall bash because I can't figure out what stupid generalities you want me to guess you are thinking about? Maybe if you would deal in specifics and facts you would wouldn't have to bash your head against a wall. You are the idiot here. If you have a thought to share, share it, I can't guess what's going on inside your idiotic brain.

You are doing a wall bash because I can't figure out what stupid generalities you want me to guess you are thinking about? Maybe if you would deal in specifics and facts you would wouldn't have to bash your head against a wall. You are the idiot here. If you have a thought to share, share it, I can't guess what's going on inside your idiotic brain.

For crying out loud you are !@#$ing dense. Ok follow the bouncing ball. You said this:

Bush's use of fear and ignorance in his general leadership style was also an issue

I asked you if you felt Obama also used fear and ignorance? (and if you say no, I'm going to kick you in the nuts so hard in order to have kids you're going to have to !@#$ with your nose)

Ya get it dolt??

For crying out loud you ar !@#$ing dense. Ok follow the bouncing ball. You said this:

Bush's use of fear and ignorance in his general leadership style was also an issue

I asked you if you felt Obama also used fear and ignorance? (and if you say no, I'm going to kick you in the nuts so hard in order to have kids you're going to have to !@#$ with your nose)

Ya get it dolt??

and I asked for some examples, doesn't see so hard. Still waiting....

DOMA was signed by Clinton in 1996.

The tax cuts were necessary, because the government was running a "surplus" after Clinton, and the government's not structured to save cash. As a practical matter, any surplus had to be returned to the taxpayers. There's a strong argument to be made that the tax cuts should have been rolled back once serious deficit spending began...but criticizing the tax cuts based on the wars is truly putting the cart before the horse.

Why not take surpluses and allocate to pay of LTD? I get why you give it back to taxpayers, if there is no debt or at least until debt is at reasonable levels- at some point it does have to be paid down/ back. To me, it is cut and dry when you go to war, you ask Americans to pay... When you get the perks without ever having to pay, is it any wonder why people don't seem all that worried about 17t and counting? Some do, but most don't care... I have stated this principle before, and new spending is a dollar for dollar equal tax on people... At some point people will finally wake up and really how much the government actually spends in terms of their dollars... Right now it's a large government on a credit card some else is going to pay... Not a bad deal for us today, not so much for those in 50 years...

But this low tax fallacy and big spending government by both traditional parties is getting comical. And Tea Partiers are colored as radicals, go figure.... Lol

Bush was a terrible President and a mediocre leader wo led over a general failure of the US Government

Obama is a terrible President and an inept wannabe autocrat who is reigning over the decline of America

Edited by /dev/null

That's all you can come up with for Obama?

How about:

Prisoner swap

Deficit Spending

NSA Spying

Bengahzi-

Releasing illegal aliens with felonies-

Porkulus/Sylondra

Fast and Furious

Tax Evading cabinet

Black Panthers at polling station- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trayvon

VA Scandal

Obamacare

Nasa shuttle program-

Nobel Peace Prize-

Flying a plane over New York-

Bowing to foreign leaders-

North Korea-

Giving the Queen a DVD-

"You didn't build that..."

First Lady's Entourage

Threatening Supreme Court

Half the country on Food Stamps

IRS targeting specific groups

Thank you. I needed that. Haven't laughed that hard in a long time. :beer:

Bush can easily be blamed for starting a war that was fundamentally unnecessary. Of course, he can also be lauded for ending a war that had dragged on for 12 years (people always forget that the coalition spent some 10+ years enforcing the "no fly zones" in what was truly a war - low-intensity, but a shooting war nonetheless.) Bottom line: the only thing that went right in Iraq was the actual invasion proper - long-term planning, preparation, the politics, everything else before and after was VSF.

I believe the proper military terminology is "FUBAR'D".

Bush's negatives:

1) The Iraq war took a huge toll on his presidency, and he never recovered from it.

2) The perception of his handling of Katrina, fairly or not, he took a beating, specially within the minority community.

3) Medicare Part D, unpopular with conservatives popular with older folks.

4) He just sounded like a dumbass.

Obama:

1) A complete and utter incompetent Goob. Never seen a president in my life time that was as incompetent as him and his administration of political hacks.

You have to add Obama's first election to Bush's long list of failures. Bush's massive, and at times staggering, failures as Commander in Chief, helped hyper-partisianize (is that even a word?) the country and left it desperate to rally behind anyone who could string together a coherent sentence. The country was so blinded by what appeared to be competence, especially in comparison to W's woeful speaking abilities and complete lack of polish, that we never looked beneath the veil to see if there was any substance to the man.

That's on Bush's record too. Had he been a little better, had he been a little bit more competent, Obama never runs in '08 (or loses early) and Hillary gets the nomination, McCain never picks Palin and instead he and Lieberman win the presidency.

Edited by GreggyT

You have to add Obama's first election to Bush's long list of failures. Bush's massive, and at times staggering, failures as Commander in Chief, helped hyper-partisianize (is that even a word?) the country and left it desperate to rally behind anyone who could string together a coherent sentence. The country was so blinded by what appeared to be competence, especially in comparison to W's woeful speaking abilities and complete lack of polish, that we never looked beneath the veil to see if there was any substance to the man.

That's on Bush's record too. Had he been a little better, had he been a little bit more competent, Obama never runs in '08 (or loses early) and Hillary gets the nomination, McCain never picks Palin and instead he and Lieberman win the presidency.

Obama's presidency is now Bush's fault. Priceless.