Utah HS photoshops girls' yearbook photos

Current odds on the following words/phrases being included in the inevitable school district apology:

"misunderstanding" 1:1

"respect students' rights" 3:1

"communication error with the yearbook vendor" 5:1

"those who were offended" 4:1

It is pretty stupid, but I love how one girl described it as humiliating. I'd love to know how it meets that description.

I wish they had included the modified hairstyle picture though. That one sounds like it has some potential for comedy.

It is pretty stupid, but I love how one girl described it as humiliating. I'd love to know how it meets that description.

Especially considering no one else knew what her original photo looked like --- until she decided to share it with the press.

It is pretty stupid, but I love how one girl described it as humiliating. I'd love to know how it meets that description. . . .

Teens in general are probably more self-conscious than most people posting here. I don't think it's crazy for a teenage girl to feel humiliated if she is one of just a few girls who got singled out because her appearance somehow didn't "measure up," even if the measuring standard was irrational.

Who looks at high school yearbooks besides parents and the kids from the school?

Put me in the group of "I don't give a damn"

I'll go one step further. When is the last time you looked at your high school year book? Do you even know where it is?

Probably over 2 years ago, or something when I was cleaning out a room in my parents house. I have no idea nor do I care where it is.