[please fix subject]where is PFT?

somehow florio and his staff like to take shots at the bills and the fact that they need a new stadium to survive, jerry jones BS comments, blah blah .. no mention of the groundswell of the anti- bon jovi sentiment, golisano's rumored bid to buy the bills.. why are they ignoring this.. i live in philly, the bon jovi stuff was mentioned here.. i think florio is just a pop culture hack..have at me.. just sick of reading the predictable crap on the site.. and , YES, i will not visit the site because it bothers me..

Edited by dwight in philly

somehow florio and his staff like to take shots at the bills and the fact that they need a new stadium to survive, jerry jones BS comments, blah blah .. no mention of the groundswell of the anti- bon jovi sentiment, golisano's rumored bid to buy the bills.. why are they ignoring this.. i live in philly, the bon jovi stuff was mentioned here.. i think florio is just a pop culture hack..have at me.. just sick of reading the predictable crap on the site.. and , YES, i will not visit the site because it bothers me..

what am I missing with these two statements

and why do you care what Florio or anyone else in the media says?

I think he (Mike Florio) still lives in West Virginia. They're usually good about posting something if you send a link in.

ok, i didnt know that.. i thought he and his staff made all the decisions on what is posted.. if that is the case, whereby the site responds to individuals with a topic, then i stand corrected..

what am I missing with these two statements

and why do you care what Florio or anyone else in the media says?

listen, i didnt start the post with the intention of getting into a argument .. was just making an observation.. relax..are you in to critiquing posts? Edited by dwight in philly

I like PFT...

not the point, i like it too.. like i said, why no mention of the things i enumerated? they find time to talk about champ bailey not wearing #24, anyway, seems like if they can spin the bills situation in a negative light, they do not hesitate.. just wondering where they are about the aforementioned.. nothing to do with "liking" the site. Edited by dwight in philly

I understand the sentiment of the OP. Florio was quick to write about Jones' "cryptic" comments, but no follow-up about Mara's comments effectively rendering Jones' comments moot.

appreciate you seeing my point.. all the jerry jones -bon jovi love expressed on the site, nothing since!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/04/thomas-golisano-emerges-as-potential-bills-buyer/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/21/bills-hire-advisors-for-sale-of-team/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/21/jerry-jones-is-a-big-bon-jovi-fan-and-not-just-the-music/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/20/jerry-jones-makes-cryptic-comments-about-the-future-of-the-bills/

your point?all the posts you indulged are irrelevant to my point.. nothing .. nada..im referring to today.. 24 hours.. lots has transpired Edited by dwight in philly

ok, i didnt know that.. i thought he and his staff made all the decisions on what is posted.. if that is the case, whereby the site responds to individuals with a topic, then i stand corrected..

listen, i didnt start the post with the intention of getting into a argument .. was just making an observation.. relax..are you in to critiquing posts?

You said there was no mention of a couple things then finished with you won't visit their site?

You said there was no mention of a couple things then finished with you won't visit their site?

for crissakes, if you dont get my point, forget it..close the post down.. all i was trying to say is that PFT seems to be ignoring the latest news

Until this team climbs out of the bottom of the division we can always expect to read negative comments from every site. Even many Bills fans themselves have a tough time not constantly bashing the moves this team makes.

Honestly, I could care less about what PFT or other sites say about the Bills when it has negative content. Just remember, winning cures everything.

Hopefully new ownership will change this losing culture.

Until this team climbs out of the bottom of the division we can always expect to read negative comments from every site. Even many Bills fans themselves have a tough time not constantly bashing the moves this team makes.

Honestly, I could care less about what PFT or other sites say about the Bills when it has negative content. Just remember, winning cures everything.

Hopefully new ownership will change this losing culture.

You wanna make a memory?

to be honest I think the BonJovi music ban is idiotic.

What you you think of another team do something similar. I'd bet over 70% of Bills fans would laugh at that teams fans.