Update on renovations to The Ralph

Noticed that the water fountains were gone. Went to Guest Services, and they said that the piping was bad and had to be removed, and hadn't been replaced yet. They hoped for an update by next week, so work is still ongoing. In the meantime they had a cooler full of water and filled my bottle for me.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat in 329, thought the renovations were fantastic...or at least the renovations i care most about

1) Beer line at the new concession stands behind the concourse near us was never more then 2 deep.Now, i do not try to get beer at a TV timeout, i am a bit more strategic than that...lets just say first game in a long time i did not miss a single play. I must have told 100 people in the beer line in the concourse that the new stands were open, but like lemming they would wait in line where they were cause thats where there was a line :doh:

2) Heads were the heads...if you went after a field goal and did not have an aisle seat, you waited. I had aisle seat right at entrance , never waited once for the head.

3) wife said the ladies room was definitely nicer, cleaner etc.

4)We left the back lot of ECC at 11.50, got to gates at 12.10, in the stadium 12.15. I did also hear a bunch of people were bitching bout a long wait to get in, but at 12.15 it was a breeze

5) I thought they were going to show The Red Zone channel on the one board during TV timeouts..still think they should do that.

6) did not make it to the bar, will at the Pats* game as that is next game i am going too

Overall, the goal was to make the concourses seems wider by getting people out of them as fast as possible, and not a doubt in my mind they were successful :thumbsup:

Edited by plenzmd1

I could see a coat of paint on the underside of the underdeck to spruce it up, but ribbons sound like a ridiculous idea. Hopefully this doesn't happen.

Ha! Okay, tapestries. I have no idea what to call them. You can see them on the rendering pictures.

Getting rid of the beer stands in the lower level was a bad idea, yes the concourse is a little more open, but it takes forever to get a beer now even with a beer only line.

They bumped all those beer carts outside the concourses now, so if there's a line, head back out towards the gates and you'll find several beer carts there.

They bumped all those beer carts outside the concourses now, so if there's a line, head back out towards the gates and you'll find several beer carts there.

Getting rid of the beer stands in the lower level was a bad idea, yes the concourse is a little more open, but it takes forever to get a beer now even with a beer only line.

come sit with the common folk in the upper deck..no lines getting beer!

- Agree with the super gates concept in theory. In practice it doesn't work when you don't have all gates open. Gate 2 was getting clogged up because not all doors were open and the screeners weren't equally good. Hopefully gets better with practice.

- Didn't notice a huge difference in getting to the upper deck

- Upper deck concessions are definitely improved but people still lined up in the old spots when a 20' walk would get them to a shorter line. Same with bathrooms.

- Agree with previous poster about the new scoreboard. No difference from the size of the video screen. All added screen real estate is for static ads.

$120 million is a lot of coin for superficial improvements from a fan's standpoint.