[closed]QB Kenny Guiton signs undrafted with Bills

Kenny G "sweet jazz" was more than just the best backup quarterback in the country last year for the Buckeyes. Kenny G. was a captain and the leader that all of his teammates looked up to. Kenny will work harder than anybody and is like having a coach on the field. Limited by opportunity (Braxton Miller) but dynamic player when in there.

I am so glad that my Bills are giving him a chance. People are rejoicing in Columbus!

I think Kenny has a great shot to beat out Tuel. He's got a skill set more like EJ and Thad. I watched him play a lot at OSU and I'd like to see him stick until camp. Probably has a lot to learn with the system as I don't think OSUs offense is very similar to an nfl system.

Boy, 9 or 10 months and memories fade. Tuel looked GREAT in training camp last summer and the Bills used a roster spot to keep him. Other teams also saw how good he looked, and the risk was that if he was cut he would be picked up by some other team before the Bills could sign him to the practice squad. Tuel proceeded to look OK in his only serious game action, against KC, until his crushing stupid pick six cost us the game (and may have saved another draft pick from the cost to get Sammy Watkins, FWIW). The point being, Tuel is not the no-talent loser some people regard him as. As for Guiton, great, he sounds like a good addition. If he beats out Tuel, fine with me. That will mean Guiton has pretty good skills to add to the team.

Boy, 9 or 10 months and memories fade. Tuel looked GREAT in training camp last summer and the Bills used a roster spot to keep him. Other teams also saw how good he looked, and the risk was that if he was cut he would be picked up by some other team before the Bills could sign him to the practice squad. Tuel proceeded to look OK in his only serious game action, against KC, until his crushing stupid pick six cost us the game (and may have saved another draft pick from the cost to get Sammy Watkins, FWIW). The point being, Tuel is not the no-talent loser some people regard him as. As for Guiton, great, he sounds like a good addition. If he beats out Tuel, fine with me. That will mean Guiton has pretty good skills to add to the team.

Tuel did not look great in training camp. He looked great a small percentage of the time, and very, very pedestrian or downright terrible a much greater percentage of the time, which reared its ugly head in the regular season.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.