Cleveland Browns' Draft Picks

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cleveland, along with Buffalo is another one of those teams the media loves to hate. Yesterday on ESPN they did a "power rankings after the draft" piece. (Silly on many levels...I know) Buffalo was ranked 30, Cleveland was ranked 32 ! Are you kidding me ?

Surprised these fellas routing for the Browns are upset with the Manziel pick. I'm thinking they stole the kid at #22. I know I'm in the minority but I'll watch Cleve every chance I get when this kid becomes the starter. And...probably become a Cleve fan if our team moves out of here...God forbid !

I think Cleveland, along with Buffalo is another one of those teams the media loves to hate. Yesterday on ESPN they did a "power rankings after the draft" piece. (Silly on many levels...I know) Buffalo was ranked 30, Cleveland was ranked 32 ! Are you kidding me ?

Surprised these fellas routing for the Browns are upset with the Manziel pick. I'm thinking they stole the kid at #22. I know I'm in the minority but I'll watch Cleve every chance I get when this kid becomes the starter. And...probably become a Cleve fan if our team moves out of here...God forbid !

I would not be surprised if the Browns are in the playoffs next year. Bills for that matter too.

The media may love to hate but for the last decade teams have loved to see both on the schedule. Both have topped out at average. Derek Anderson, Kelly Holcomb, and Drew Bledsoe who was washed up would be the glory days. Let's not get overly sensitive to two teams that have been pathetic.

@ProFootballTalk

Browns are smart to make Manziel a backup for now, but dumb if they let him play preseason games behind No. 2 line http://wp.me/p14QSB-9tV1

@FootballPost

Browns cut Greg Little http://bit.ly/1j2sJ1H

lol. Now both players are gone who Lombardi and Banner told Chud to cut and he wouldn't, which allegedly led to him getting the ax.

Browns down to one player left from the Julio Jones trade

Posted by Mike Wilkening on May 16, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT

Those who didn’t like the Browns trading down in the 2011 NFL Draft have reason to like it even less today.

The Browns’ release of wideout Greg Little on Friday leaves Cleveland with just one player left from a five draft-pick package acquired from Atlanta three years ago — defensive tackle Phil Taylor.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/16/greg-littles-release-leaves-browns-with-one-player-left-from-julio-jones-trade/

Maybe it works for the Browns this time.