TE - Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Troy Niklas

CB - Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Keith McGill

DT - Rashede Hageman, Daniel McCullers

DE - Scott Crichton, Kony Ealy

RB - Bishop Sankey, Tre Mason

OT - Cyrus Kouandijio, Seantrel Henderson, Michael Schofield

OG - Cyril Richardson, Gabe Jackson, Brandon Linder

OLB - Adrian Hubbard / MLB - Max Bullough

QB - Logan Thomas, Tahj Boyd (developmental, UDFA signings?)

*I think those are my favorite players left on the board, in the entire draft...I'll be happy with any of them. (Not listed in any order, besides ASJ!)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I so hope you're wrong. I'm no scout nor do I watch college football but based on what I saw from him at the scouting combine, he is not good and not ready for the NFL.

I hope we go either TE, or Linebacker cuz those two positions are not stacked with much more talent in this year's draft. All other positions can be filled with decent value in rounds 3 and 4.

Also, with the amount of great talent in this year's draft class in areas of need for us, don't be surprised if a handful of UDFA make our 53 man roster.

Please explain to me what you see in Kouandijo. Cuz to me, he's just horrible.

1. My dislike for Kouandijo is obvious at this point and Moses as far as I know has no hip movement. He will get beat often.

29 years of NFL Scouting disagrees...

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/college_player_scouting_report.html&player=17

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/college_player_scouting_report.html&player=93

Okay, we did such a good job in round 1, we'll move to round 2. You choice, with a one sentence explanation.

And I'll go first:

Morgan Moses - Bills address tackle needs in round two.

Moses isn't an OT at the next level.

There are 3 guys who I like still on the board.

OT Cyrus Kouandijo

OT/G Joel Bitonio

DE Stephon Tuitt

Tuitt would be a great pick.

Cyrus is going to fall because his knee has been savaged by surgeries at bama.

He also has no lateral quickness and is consistently beat by speed rushers.

He'll kick inside to guard at the next level if he can pass a physical.

Cyrus Kouandijo OT Alabama

Morgan Moses OT UVA

Joel Bitonio OT Nevada

Kony Ealy DE Missouri

Kareem Martin DE UNC

Xaiver Su'a Filo G UCLA

Scott Crichton DE Oregon

Edited by bills1960

They're gonna get a good one...

I'm guessing Kouandjio or Moses is their hope...Seferian-Jenkins, Niklas, and Hyde after that...That's already 5...

Lawrence, Crichton and Ealy are possibilities...

But the thing that amazes me is that Hageman, Nix, and Jernigan are all still available...Would have thought at least one of them would go in the 1st...This Draft is crazy deep in the first two rounds... B-)

I like Moses but not at OT. He will be a beast at OG and I'd definitely take him.

Drugs or not I'd take a chance on Seantrel Henderson late.

I see... So they see Kouandijo as a player with an upside but with many flaws as of now. The safer pick at thos point would then be Moses if you want to win "now" since he's more ready.

I like Moses but not at OT. He will be a beast at OG and I'd definitely take him.

Drugs or not I'd take a chance on Seantrel Henderson late.

I agree. I'm on board for Henderson.

With so many TE options and us having chandler I think we have flexibility there....

Cyrus k is a great value and great fit. Potentially BPA and need. Could start day 1 and we could later in the night still grab an ASJ or a few other out of the gate #2 TEs that can grow into a #1

Need and value through the next chunk seem to be lining up great

Cyrus will be lucky to play at all this year. His knee is mangled.

Cyrus Kouandijo OT Alabama

Joel Bitonio OT Nevada

Kareem Martin DE UNC

Xaiver Su'a Filo G UCLA

Scott Crichton DE Oregon

I also REALLY like this Bitonio kid. I would prefer either Bitonio or Seantrel Henderson over Kouandijo and Moses. I put a check mark next to Su'a Filo also. I like your choice in Offensive Linemen my friend.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

I so hope you're wrong. I'm no scout nor do I watch college football but based on what I saw from him at the scouting combine, he is not good and not ready for the NFL.

I hope we go either TE, or Linebacker cuz those two positions are not stacked with much more talent in this year's draft. All other positions can be filled with decent value in rounds 3 and 4.

Also, with the amount of great talent in this year's draft class in areas of need for us, don't be surprised if a handful of UDFA make our 53 man roster.

Please explain to me what you see in Kouandijo. Cuz to me, he's just horrible.

1. My dislike for Kouandijo is obvious at this point and Moses as far as I know has no hip movement. He will get beat often.

Go back and watch the Iron Bowl. He got abused all game by a true freshman. He's going to get eaten alive as a OT and won't play it at the next level.

I think we gotta go OT in the 2nd with the acquisition of Watkins. I was leaning TE in the 2nd before the draft but now I feel like we should wait til the 3rd and cross our fingers that Troy Niklas is waiting for us there.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-position/dt-by-position-input:ol/dt-by-grade-input:3

Kouandjio, Cyrus

Su'a-Filo, Xavier

Bitonio, Joel

Mewhort, Jack

Moses, Morgan

At least one of that group should be there at 9. We really checked out Cyrus K. and had him in for a visit so I think he is the front runner if they cleared him medically. He best fits that big, mauling mold of linemen.

Massive, long-limbed, inconsistent, overhyped college left tackle whose sheer dimensions, raw tools and high ceiling are far more appealing than his snap-to-snap performance at this stage of his development. Has enough length and anchor strength to survive on the left side, though he will never be a dancing bear, and he projects more ideally as a bulldozing right tackle in a power scheme.

He is what we need at RT- big mauler who immediately upgrades the run blocking.

I'm hoping they wait until the 3rd to address the O-line and take the best defensive player available in the 2nd. I just don't think there's that big of a drop-off from whatever tackle we would take in the 2nd compared to who'd be there in the 3rd. Also I think our defense is one or two quality starters away from being one of the best in the league and there are some ballers that are still available like: Tuitt, Attaochu, Crichton and Jean-Baptiste. It would definitely be worth that small drop-off in tackles to snag one of those guys.

My GRAB list:

A Seferian-Jenkins Washington TE 6'6" 267

Bashaud Breeland Clemson CB 5'11" 197

Carlos Hyde Ohio State RBF 6'0" 230

Troy Niklas Notre Dame TE 6'6" 270

Scott Crichton Oregon State DE43 6'3" 273

ASJ would be sweet

I can expect a trade down maybe around 55-60(SF) get an extra 4th maybe 3rd(SF got#100).

then select OT or DE in second(i would love Nicklas but don't see it) in 3rd the remaining position and in 4th DB/RB and QB(Murray)

I'm hoping they wait until the 3rd to address the O-line and take the best defensive player available in the 2nd. I just don't think there's that big of a drop-off from whatever tackle we would take in the 2nd compared to who'd be there in the 3rd. Also I think our defense is one or two quality starters away from being one of the best in the league and there are some ballers that are still available like: Tuitt, Attaochu, Crichton and Jean-Baptiste. It would definitely be worth that small drop-off in tackles to snag one of those guys.

That's a good point. RT and DE are the two biggest needs at this point. Looking over the DE's still available, we could get somebody very talented at 41.

DEMARCUS LAWRENCE

A loose, explosive, long-limbed athlete, Lawrence consistently pressurizes the edge and harasses quarterbacks. His pass-rushing ability rates among the best in this year's class, and he holds mass appeal. Lacks ideal stoutness at the point of attack, but could thrive as a 4-3 right end or 3-4 rush linebacker, and should contribute readily on passing downs.

KONY EALY

Big, athletic, ascending, pass-rush talent with the size, burst and flexibility to pressurize the edge as a right defensive end. Is not a finished product, particularly as a run defender, but should only become more disruptive as his strength, technique and savvy catch up with his natural physical ability. Could also draw looks as a 3-4 rush linebacker.

SCOTT CRICHTON

Strong, athletic, raw defensive end prospect who would have been better served returning for his senior season. Despite being rough around the edges at this stage of his development, Crichton shows in flashes and has power potential as a 4-3 defensive end. Could require patience.

KAREEM MARTIN

Big, narrow-framed, long-levered defensive lineman who shows big-time flashes of potential as a 4-3 left end, though he needs to fortify his base as a run defender and hone his technique as a pass rusher. Possesses very intriguing dimensions for a rush OLB role in a traditional, two-gapping, 3-4 alignment and showed he is athletic enough to handle it at his pro day.

I really like Lawerence and Martin. Kareem Martin is a poor man's Clowney when you look at his measurables. 6'6 / 272lb . Ran a 4.72 forty with 22 reps.

I really want Martin actually and there's a chance he is there in the 3rd. If they go OT in the 2nd, I would be all over Martin in the 3rd.

Edited by smapdi

My suspicion for first picks of RD 2...just position I think each team is going...a few names:

Hou---Carr

Skins---OT

Browns---Hyde

Raiders---TE

Falcons---defense..anywhere

Bucs--OT or CB

Jags---RB or OL

Hawks---TE

I think if 3 more tackles go.....DE, DT, or TE will be postion thats best available and a need.

Niklas please... needs polish, but he reminds me of a poor mans Gronk. Kid can block, and block well, unlike every other notable TE in the Draft. Not quick but athletic. Instantly makes Lee Smith expendable and could easily top Chandler on athleticism alone.

OT and RB as well and I'm ecstatic. I like Kareem Martin also as far as DE. Excellent potential.

Edited by SmokinES3