Draft party in Buffalo?

I have not seen anything about a draft party held in Buffalo this year. The Bills can't do it with all the construction at RWS and the field house. I've heard there will be a draft party at UB Alumni Arena in honor of Khalil Mack. Let me know how it is if you go.

I have not seen anything about a draft party held in Buffalo this year. The Bills can't do it with all the construction at RWS and the field house. I've heard there will be a draft party at UB Alumni Arena in honor of Khalil Mack. Let me know how it is if you go.

I was under the impression that the shindig at Alumni Arena IS the Bills party that is usually in the fieldhouse.

I'd love to know of a good place in a Buffalo to go out and watch the draft. Any ideas?

I put it in another thread but there is a party at the Cobblestone downtown. A portion of the proceeds go to the Police Athletic League. I think that they have contests, raffles, etc... It is a family friend that is putting it on but it is open to the public and for a good cause.

It's limited to invited guests only and/or their guests.

Why is that? It's not like Alumni Arena is too small. I'm a STH and did not get an invite. (Not that I could have gone but, you know, it's nice to be asked.)

Why is that? It's not like Alumni Arena is too small. I'm a STH and did not get an invite. (Not that I could have gone but, you know, it's nice to be asked.)

I don't know. I got an invite (club seats) but am letting someone else take my place. They even had to provide parking passes for campus this year.

Isn't the fan club in Buffalo the Buffalo Bills Boosters Club, Inc.?

They are associated (affiliated?) with the Bills, but the Bill Backers came later and are not a separate *legal* entity, but property of the Bills.

Is this correct?