Hey DC Tom

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom is busy right now. His mother sat him the corner for a while to correct the odd shape of his head:

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Pediatrics/GeneralPediatrics/45559

:-) :-)

Seriously... WTF? Since we are in a crazy themed thread... ;-P

EDIT: He's outta the corner.

I want to kill the inventor of Autotune.

Specifically, I want to kill him by making him listen to this !@#$ing song until his brain leaks out of his ears.

@ least the helmet will stop you from hurting your head. ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

How are some of you just now seeing this and reacting like this? This is 3 or 4 years old now. Jesus. Get with the times.

Also, I really miss be able to wake up at 7 am. And it is sad, but I still know the entire song without needing lyrics.

edit. If you make the word sh word plural it does not word filter. I learned something.

Edited by jboyst62

CC9u3So.gif

Hey, those are Illinois license plates on that Beamer... Isn't she from Cali? And anyway, she would have been 4 years old when Illinois got rid of that style plates... Anybody caught driving around with those plates would have been stopped long before this shooting.

:nana: :nana:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I'm shocked this video has eluded so many of you given not only its (regrettable) cultural relevance, but also the attention it's already received on OTW (hence the title).

Can you only imagine if you posted something like sneezing panda or tron guy?

Can you only imagine if you posted something like sneezing panda or tron guy?

Huh? Who are the multitudes of people who have never seen all of this? Everybody knows this has existed for a bunch of years and they know DCTom's issue with the Friday video. Well, it seems all the posters here that is.

Same with sneezing panda and tron guy.