RWS Club Seats...worth it?

I've had season tix for going on 25 years now...finally considering the upgrade to club seats but would like some input from anyone who currently has them. Since I live out of town I usually attend 3-4 of the games and sell the rest. How easily do the club seats sell on Ticket Exchange or Stubhub?

Feel free to post here or PM me. Thanks!

Edited by eball

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to own 4 in the club and 4 on sidelines. Even when the Bills were decent, it's really hard to sell the club seats at anything else than a 30-50%loss. The sidelines sell like crazy. But $262 was a bit more than the market was willing to bear. What's more, there IS availability EVERY game in the club. My advice is just buy them this year for the few games you go to. BTW - I didn't really like sitting there. It felt too far from the field and was very insulated from the energy of the rest of the stadium, but the bathrooms were nice and you can have a pizza delivered to your seat!

We used to own 4 in the club and 4 on sidelines. Even when the Bills were decent, it's really hard to sell the club seats at anything else than a 30-50%loss. The sidelines sell like crazy. But $262 was a bit more than the market was willing to bear. What's more, there IS availability EVERY game in the club. My advice is just buy them this year for the few games you go to. BTW - I didn't really like sitting there. It felt too far from the field and was very insulated from the energy of the rest of the stadium, but the bathrooms were nice and you can have a pizza delivered to your seat!

Spot on. I only sat in the clubs 3 times but did not like it. My friend also has 4 clubs seats & anytime he tries to sell them, even for early season games he takes a bath on them. He had seats 20 rows up in 114 & he would have no problem selling those seats for well over face value for the games he did not want to go to.

Plus I believe you are expected to sit during the games are you not? Some here would find that infuriating.

Thanks for the comments so far. Maybe I'm maturing (i.e., getting old) but being in the middle of a bunch of screaming maniacs isn't a necessity for me. As long as the seats are outside I'll feel like I'm "in" the crowd. I go to a few games a year with my wife or my dad, and having the "niceties" associated with the club seats sounds good to me. As for reselling the tickets, another poster suggested donating them -- which is not a bad idea. If the money was that huge of an issue I wouldn't be considering it anyway.

The more I think about it, I'll probably keep my "regular" seats -- at least for this year -- and see what the stadium upgrades do for the "experience."

Thanks for the comments so far. Maybe I'm maturing (i.e., getting old) but being in the middle of a bunch of screaming maniacs isn't a necessity for me. As long as the seats are outside I'll feel like I'm "in" the crowd. I go to a few games a year with my wife or my dad, and having the "niceties" associated with the club seats sounds good to me. As for reselling the tickets, another poster suggested donating them -- which is not a bad idea. If the money was that huge of an issue I wouldn't be considering it anyway.

The more I think about it, I'll probably keep my "regular" seats -- at least for this year -- and see what the stadium upgrades do for the "experience."

Damn, my wife likes the clubs and I was going to PM you about buying a game from you for her and her friend for their yearly outing ;) hehe

You want to sell your seasons at face...i am always here. Love your seats!

You want to sell your seasons at face...i am always here. Love your seats!

Thanks Paul. Yeah, I love those seats as well. First row upper deck at the 30, just two off the aisle...easy access to the concourse...the only thing I hate is the damn bench seating! I think they are offering some sort of "built-in" seat cushion for the season this year -- might take advantage of that.

the restroom are nice,but most fans in club sit on there hands make no noise at all ,very boring crowd

I'll second this. Sat in club seats a few years back, and my wife and I were heckled from standing up and cheering. Not obnoxiously standing all the time, mind you. Just when a big play happened, goal-line stands, big 3rd down conversions, etc...

One jerk behind us actually has the sack to tell us to "keep it down." Again, just normal cheering. I would never sit there again. Just not for everyone I suppose.

I'll second this. Sat in club seats a few years back, and my wife and I were heckled from standing up and cheering. Not obnoxiously standing all the time, mind you. Just when a big play happened, goal-line stands, big 3rd down conversions, etc...

One jerk behind us actually has the sack to tell us to "keep it down." Again, just normal cheering. I would never sit there again. Just not for everyone I suppose.

I think the amount of standing and noise accepted is inversely proportional to the price of the ticket ;)

I think the amount of standing and noise accepted is inversely proportional to the price of the ticket ;)

It certainly appears so.

One of those old, snobby trouser stains almost caught the wrath of Mrs. Hammersticks. I had to reign her in because she was very close to flipping the "B word switch" as she calls it. Hey, we paid a lot of money for the tickets too!

My wife and I got club seats for the Bengals game last year. She was prego at the time, so she definitely appreciated the quicker entrance, comfier seats, tables and chairs inside, nicer bathrooms and better food options. It's pretty damn nice.

But, as others have alluded too, there's a palpable sense of bitchiness when it comes to cheering/standing out in the seats. One couple in front of us spent more time hemming and hawing about peoples' behavior than actually watching the game. And people were NOT rowdy at all. Just standing up at key moments or in reaction to a big play.

I can see us getting club seats when we're a little older and crankier. But for now (still in our mid-30s), section 127 is just fine, and way more fun. Plus, now that my wife can take advantage of not being pregnant this season, I know she's looking forward to dropping the kids off at grandma's and being able to knock back a few. :D

Edited by jimmyo

My wife and I got club seats for the Bengals game last year. She was prego at the time, so she definitely appreciated the quicker entrance, comfier seats, tables and chairs inside, nicer bathrooms and better food options. It's pretty damn nice.

But, as others have alluded too, there's a palpable sense of bitchiness when it comes to cheering/standing out in the seats. One couple in front of us spent more time hemming and hawing about peoples' behavior than actually watching the game. And people were NOT rowdy at all. Just standing up at key moments or in reaction to a big play.

I can see us getting club seats when we're a little older and crankier. But for now (still in our mid-30s), section 127 is just fine, and way more fun. Plus, now that my wife can take advantage of not being pregnant this season, I know she's looking forward to dropping the kids off at grandma's and being able to knock back a few. :D

To some, and from what I'm reading most in the clubs, that actually is considered rowdy.

I guess if you want to stand or yell you don't sit in the clubs. And if standing and yelling bothers you, stick to the clubs and out of the rest of the stadium.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Agreed, I'm in 126 and wouldn't trade it.

Eball, I wasn't a huge fan of the clubs but I thought there was a big improvement last year. I often go with my dad who is 63 so we try to avoid the chaos. The radiant heat was fantastic during the Miami game. I took my coat off. The food was better and obviously the bathrooms and such are much better.

One tip, I would shoot for Van Miller or the Paul Maguire Club. The Jim Kelly side has 3 extra sections so it is more crowded. It is harder to get a beer, use the bathroom, etc.. I would also recommend row 7 or higher (ideally 10) so that you are undercover. If you are going to spend the extra bucks you should protect yourself from the rain or snow. Even if it only rains at a game or 2 a year you will not regret it.

My wife and I got club seats for the Bengals game last year. She was prego at the time, :D

Made my wife go to a US Open at Pinehurst when she was 8 months pregnant..sitting on a little fold out chair in the rain in 99...the night after she stayed up and watched "No Goal" with me.( course i didn't make her, but i was going either way LOL). Maybe that's why my 15 yr old daughter old is so mean to me now :wallbash:

I have never sat in clubs in Rich, but have at two away games. Last one was the OT game in Baltimore few years back, actually in a suite. It was one of those shared suites, with the seats out front. Lets just say i am glad dude who gave me the seats was not there...said he heard about it rest of the year! :lol:

Edited by plenzmd1