Revis Island

Was just thinking how much it sucks that we need face Revis twice every year again.

The one foil to Revis Island? Stevie Johnson.

He shouldn't be our #1, but he fits on the Bills.

I wonder if he could embrace more of a mentor role if we draft Watkins or Evans.

We'll know by next TR night if Stevie's here in the fall. If so, he's managed Revis well. These threads always want to bash Stevie, but he has schooled who everyone thought until this year is the cover CB.

I still think if healthy he can impact this team, and not worried about Revis.

We'll know by next TR night if Stevie's here in the fall. If so, he's managed Revis well. These threads always want to bash Stevie, but he has schooled who everyone thought until this year is the cover CB.

I still think if healthy he can impact this team, and not worried about Revis.

Stevie sucks. Revis just took the night off every time he played the bills. :nana:

Stevie Johnson also had his way with the current top NFL corner, Richard Sherman. It's weird how SJ does that against the best corners in the game. Let's trade him for a 7th!

mmmm Bocce's. I wish I didn't live 1/2 a world away! I could so go for a large double cheese and pep with mushrooms.

Oh what was the topic, lol. Islands, islands are nice but I prefer the tropical kind.

Edited by bowery4

mmmm Bocce's. I wish I didn't live 1/2 a world away! I could so go for a large double cheese and pep with mushrooms.

Oh what was the topic, lol. Islands, islands are nice but I prefer the tropical kind.

Ordered from there last week...not a big fan.

Ordered from there last week...not a big fan.

The one Baily, near where I lived for a good part of my teens and my folks lived til I moved from Bflo was great. Never had or even knew there was a Transit location, so maybe your right. But you never had pizza in Thailand either, talk about sucky pizza. I have lived in Asia for 8 and a half years, there is very specific food I miss both from Bflo and NYC.

Edited by bowery4

Revis Island hasn't existed for years. But hype dies hard.

The one Baily, near where I lived for a good part of my teens and my folks lived til I moved from Bflo was great. Never had or even knew there was a Transit location, so maybe your right. But you never had pizza in Thailand either, talk about sucky pizza. I have lived in Asia for 8 and a half years, there is very specific food I miss both from Bflo and NYC.

Is it that you can't get ingredients or no one knows what to do with them? Sounds like a business opportunity.

I love your screen name, OP. Bocce's has nationwide delivery. It costs a lot, but it is worth it when you live in Ohio to get a fix every few months and also makes awesome gifts to people who live out of town and miss Buffalo pizza. Ohio pizza is just not the same.

Revis Island hasn't existed for years. But hype dies hard.

Is it that you can't get ingredients or no one knows what to do with them? Sounds like a business opportunity.

Hype dies hard. Very well put.